- Treat others with respect.
- Stay on topic in the appropriate forum(s).
- No discussion of religion and/or politics is allowed. There's too much of that on the internet as it is.
- Do not post pornography. This is a bike site. There are plenty of other sites that cater to that.
- Discussion about other bikes (or non-bike discussion) is fine, just stick to the lower sections of the forum.
- Topics/posts that violate the rules may be moderated or moved to a different forum without notice.
- Not a rule, but a request ... Please report SPAM asap so I can take care of it.
[Last updated: April 15, 2019]