SSS sure look sexy tho.
- Low Boost
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:45 am
- Location: Netherlands
- Website: http://www.zx11.nl
And it looks nice
After 10,000km my rearwheel bearing had too much play, so it seems there's a lot of stress there...
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:36 am
- Location: PNW, USA
- Bike(s): '18 H2SX SE
- x 8
- You can remove the rear wheel without pulling an axle
- You can remove the rear lugs without a specialized (oversized) socket
- The torque required on the 5 lugs is significantly less than on a single large axle
- When adjusting the chain you don't have to align an axle to two sides of a swingarm, in fact, you don't even have to loosen an axle nut or any lugs or do any alignment at all. Just loosen a pinch bolt, move the wheel slightly on a cam, tighten the pinch bolt. Done. This is how my VFRs worked, I assume this has a similar design. Owning a bike with a chain can be a pain, but if you're going to having a SSS is the way to go.
Various... ➡ 2000 Hayabusa ➡ 2002 VFR ➡ 2003 FJR1300 ➡ 2010 Multistrada ➡ 2018 H2SX SE #510 "Godzilla"
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Allen A and 11 guests