H2 SX Build Date

For general chat about the Kawasaki H2SX (SE). One Wheel Drive forum for all other bike talk.
User avatar
Kwee
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 150
Joined: Jul 8th, 2018
Location: France
Bike(s): H2 SX SE 2018
x 16
x 45

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by Kwee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm


I don't think we found the real meaning

I don't have the build date on my bike and the number from my frame and engine seems too high.

Frame : 2313
Engine : 7274
Gap : 4961

Maybe someone can help us with that new informations.

Kawasaki stated that they only produced 800 H2 SX. Based on my frame number. It's almost 3 time the number.

Another guy posted his VIN and his frame.

There is a gap between the frame and the engine.
Frame : 250
Engine : 4439

Gap : 4189

Another guy :
Frame : 195
Engine : 6073

Gap : 5878

Why there is such difference between our bike
Last edited by Kwee on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

User avatar
Thunderdawg
Accelerating
Accelerating
Posts: 262
Joined: Feb 16th, 2018
Location: Central AZ
Bike(s): 2018 Ninja H2 SX SE
x 540
x 99

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by Thunderdawg » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:29 pm


Kwee wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm
I don't think we found the real meaning

I don't have the build date on my bike and the number from my frame and engine seems too high.

Frame : 2313
Engine : 7274

Maybe someone can help us with that new informations.
My bike has a sticker on a trellis frame tube, left side just below the tank. Build date is the second line of printing on the label. Label also contains tire inflation pressure info and VIN. The sticker in your pic may be in the same location but also is not a sticker I can find on my bike. Maybe the wording is country-dependent.
0 x

Vcyclenut: ZX-10 header, Lextek midpipe and can, Sprint P08 F1-85 air filter, PAIR valve block off plates, ECU flash, Woodcraft frame slider
Evotech radiator guard
Ohlins SD-021 steering damper & Bryan468 mounts, CL front brake pads

User avatar
Kwee
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 150
Joined: Jul 8th, 2018
Location: France
Bike(s): H2 SX SE 2018
x 16
x 45

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by Kwee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:35 pm


Thunderdawg wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:29 pm
Kwee wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm
I don't think we found the real meaning

I don't have the build date on my bike and the number from my frame and engine seems too high.

Frame : 2313
Engine : 7274

Maybe someone can help us with that new informations.
My bike has a sticker on a trellis frame tube, left side just below the tank. Build date is the second line of printing on the label. Label also contains tire inflation pressure info and VIN. The sticker in your pic may be in the same location but also is not a sticker I can find on my bike. Maybe the wording is country-dependent.
The sticker you talk about is not the same on my bike(see my post above). My tire inflation pressure is indicated on a sticker on my chain protection.
0 x

User avatar
Thunderdawg
Accelerating
Accelerating
Posts: 262
Joined: Feb 16th, 2018
Location: Central AZ
Bike(s): 2018 Ninja H2 SX SE
x 540
x 99

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by Thunderdawg » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:45 pm


Kwee wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:35 pm
Thunderdawg wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:29 pm
Kwee wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm
I don't think we found the real meaning

I don't have the build date on my bike and the number from my frame and engine seems too high.

Frame : 2313
Engine : 7274

Maybe someone can help us with that new informations.
My bike has a sticker on a trellis frame tube, left side just below the tank. Build date is the second line of printing on the label. Label also contains tire inflation pressure info and VIN. The sticker in your pic may be in the same location but also is not a sticker I can find on my bike. Maybe the wording is country-dependent.
The sticker you talk about is not the same on my bike(see my post above). My tire inflation pressure is indicated on a sticker on my chain protection.
The sticker I have on the chain guard has chain tension info only. On the side of the swing arm are two stickers: one for noise standard, the other for emissions. I really think there is at least a USA version of stickers and a rest of the world version, or maybe more than two versions.
0 x

Vcyclenut: ZX-10 header, Lextek midpipe and can, Sprint P08 F1-85 air filter, PAIR valve block off plates, ECU flash, Woodcraft frame slider
Evotech radiator guard
Ohlins SD-021 steering damper & Bryan468 mounts, CL front brake pads

User avatar
KZ Rob
14.7 psi
14.7 psi
Posts: 14
Joined: Apr 6th, 2019
Location: Long Island
Bike(s): 18 H2SXSE, 2003 ZRX 1200R
x 2
x 6

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by KZ Rob » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:24 am


Number 520 produced 2/18
0 x

User avatar
duaneb
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2019
Location: Quispamsis, NB, Canada
Bike(s): 2019 H2 SX SE+, ZZR1200, Beta 480 RR Race Edition
x 2
x 8

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by duaneb » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:39 pm


My 2019 H2 SX SE+ has VIN ending in #000005

I don't have the bike yet, so haven't seen the sticker.
0 x

User avatar
yyczed
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 57
Joined: Aug 16th, 2019
Location: 아무데도
Bike(s): H2 SX SE
x 17
x 24

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by yyczed » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:23 pm


So if my Canadian 2018 VIN ends in 00380 it means it's #380 out of however many SE models were made globally?
0 x

User avatar
Pig
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 25th, 2019
Location: Florida
x 4
x 2

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by Pig » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:25 pm


2/18
#312
0 x

User avatar
Rikter
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 8th, 2018
Location: BC
x 4
x 6

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by Rikter » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:53 pm


duaneb wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:39 pm
My 2019 H2 SX SE+ has VIN ending in #000005

I don't have the bike yet, so haven't seen the sticker.
I've got 000002. Will have to check the stickers others have mentioned to see if it corresponds with actual build #. Perhaps Kawasaki kept #1 for themselves we both would have top 10 released to the road/public.
0 x

User avatar
Tony Nitrous
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 113
Joined: Nov 10th, 2018
Location: Brisbane
Bike(s): 8 Suzuki’s
x 39
x 44

Re: H2 SX Build Date

Post by Tony Nitrous » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:52 am


Mine has a small sticker on the frame but I can’t make out a build or vin.

Australian H2 SX SE.

There’s a compliance plate riveted to the steering head but it’s hard to read as there’s a bracket over half of it.

Looks like 3/18 and a vin ending in 401.
0 x

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests