Flashed by Vcyclenut

Vendors, please post a thread about your H2SX products here.
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Flashed by Vcyclenut

Post by vcyclenut » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I will be one of the lucky ones getting a new H2 SX SE and will be developing full ecu flashes using Woolich software for it.

I have quite a bit of experience doing this with other motorcycles. Currently my biggest market is the fz09, fj09 and xsr900 series bike. A quick search for vcyclenut or Flashed by Vcyclenut will find you literally 100's of amazing reviews about both my product and customer service.

My website is http://vcyclenut.com

I also sell parts and am currently am an Akrapovic, Graves, Brocks, Lextek, Sprint air filter, BST Wheels, and Rotobox Wheels dealer.

When I develop a flash its much more then just a dyno tune. I spend lots of time on the part throttle setting by data logging while actually riding the bike on the road tuning it for best power.

My policy is once you pay me for a flash I will update the flash at any time for free, just pay my return shipping. This is huge on a new bike like this as without a doubt the flash will develop over time and is really nice if you make a modification to the bike like add an exhaust after having me flash it when it was stock.

I will develop flashes for the bike stock and with common modifications and will put together performance packages for the bike.

I am really looking forward to expanding to a new market and to offering you guys the best in ECU flashing with second to none customer service at a reasonable price point!!
5 x

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Re: Flashed by Vcyclenut

Post by vcyclenut » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:17 pm

I was looking through the autralian/euro file last nite.

I m super excited. You actually can control fueling by mode!!!

This means I will be able to create a touring mode that gets the same fuel mileage as stock and still be able to create best mode.

the throttle restrictions on the bike are just stupid. In full power mode you get 100% throttle for a 500 rpm block around 6000 rpm's!! and as Anthony said it cuts the throttle back to around 16% in the upper rev range.
0 x

kman0066
Accelerating
Accelerating

Post by kman0066 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Nice! I would love to have the options between a Rain Mode, Touring Mode, and then Full Power mode. I was contemplating just getting the Woolich kit myself to try it myself, but sounds like you might be able to help make it that much easier. I know putting the bike on a Dyno is key to the most power, but are you going to set it up as a mail-in tune as well? I'm unfortunately 13 hours away from Fort Myers and can't think of any other reasons I'll be down in that area. Or maybe I get the kit and you can sell me a good starting point tune?, and then I use Automap to fine adjust for my specific bike?
1 x

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Im thinking a touring mode, probably very close to stock full power

a cornering mode that smooth throttle response is the key

and release the hounds of hell mode , lol

yes, mail in is what I do the most of.

Ultimately yes the bike is going to make the best power with a custom tune done on the spot on your bike. I have a ton of people ride their bikes to me for a custom tune and then when I load my normal mail in flash and we check it on the dyno and evaluate it almost everyone decides its not worth it to pay me to custom tune it and dial it 100%.

also almost any local tuner is not going to have the knowledge of the bike or are they going to put the time in to develop the different throttle maps, fuel maps, ignition maps and such.

don't discount how important testing and data logging while ridding the bike in real conditions is. Its huge in the rideability and smoothness of the bike. Any decent tuner can extract horse power its making it nice to ride and smooth that separates a good tune from a great one.

I also allow a lot of customization and will allow you to choose between different options in the flash. what I think is best doesn't mean that's what works best for you.

and I will make sure your 100% happy I stand behind my work 100%
0 x

cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost

Post by cOoTeR » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:40 pm

vcyclenut wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:17 pm
I was looking through the autralian/euro file last nite.

I m super excited. You actually can control fueling by mode!!!

This means I will be able to create a touring mode that gets the same fuel mileage as stock and still be able to create best mode.

the throttle restrictions on the bike are just stupid. In full power mode you get 100% throttle for a 500 rpm block around 6000 rpm's!! and as Anthony said it cuts the throttle back to around 16% in the upper rev range.
Im not saying I don't believe this to be true. But after riding the bike it does not feel like the throttle bodies are closing at all it keeps pulling. A full throttle opening after a flash is going to be insane! It also flys through the RPMS, will the throttle bodies being opened 100% make it rev faster? If so it may be hard to keep up. I think Kawasaki really dialed this bike down to attract the sport touring crowd but it has lots of potential.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:59 pm

The bike does pull hard but I promise that's what It is doing.

my impression is that it pulls just as hard with a flick of the wrist as it does with a big handful

I will test it but yes most bikes pull harder when you open it to 100% throttle sooner. certainly keeping them over 100% above 6000 rpm is going to make it pull harder

yes I also agree the bike is going to be insane after the flash
0 x

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:41 pm

the ecu is out and read and file sent to Woolich!!!!

to say this ws the hardest ecu to get to eva is an understatement!!
h2sx apart.jpeg
0 x

Vmatti
Low Boost
Low Boost

Post by Vmatti » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:02 am

Cool!
BTW: Was it easy to take fairings off or how they have done it?
0 x

H2SX SE with panniers and Vandemon H2R (+Akrapovic)
Ex: ZZR-1400 -12
Ex: Suzuki Hayabusa -08
Ex: Kawasaki Z750 -04

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:21 am

Vmatti wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:02 am
Cool!
BTW: Was it easy to take fairings off or how they have done it?
side fairings were easy a lot of screws and no 1/4 turns like Yamaha does but still straight forward.

the front fairing was a bitch

the mirror bolts have locktight and the top screws were a bitch to be able to access, not enough room for even a stubby screw driver, fortunately I have some snap on stubby's that just have a wheel instead of a handle
0 x

cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost

Post by cOoTeR » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Does all that stuff need to come off for a dyno tune that's using the woolich stuff?
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik