Woolich Racing ECU Tuning Products for the H2SX

Vendors, please post a thread about your H2SX products here.
THOR
Low Boost
Low Boost
Bike(s): Kawasaki H2 SX SE

Re: Woolich Racing ECU Tuning Products for the H2SX

Post by THOR » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Champ87 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:07 pm
THOR wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 pm
i also meant when we have this can we able to flash the bike ? with any Woolich racing Dyno?
With WRT software you can modify mapping and numerous engine parameters yourself. Pretty much any tuner could potentially develop a tune for you on their dyno. However, you don't want to pay for them to learn, so best to stick with someone who is familiar with WRT software. If you use a tuner who is already familiar with WRT software then it's not necessary for you to buy - they would already have a copy and a license for multiple machines.

Another choice is to send the ECU off to a tuner who has already developed a tune that suits your bike. That tuner will use a bench harness to connect to your ECU, write the data to it and send it back. As you'll already know from reading this forum, the work that vcyclenut has done is being enjoyed by a some of us.

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy the software - just pointing out that it may not be necessary if you want someone else to flash your ECU - either at their shop or by sending them the ECU.

Even with those options you may still have an interest in buying the software. I totally understand that because I bought Woolich software even though I had my ECU flashed by vcyclenut.

If you buy WRT software there is an option to buy Log Box package with a Wideband O2 Sensor. kman0066 went that route to build a tune after fitting a ZX-10R titanium header. Check out his post.

That's a long answer to a short question. I spent quite a bit of time researching options and deciding what I needed/wanted so sharing that info with anyone who might be curious.
thank you i am thinking of the ZX10r headers too, just losing some weight. i want to reduce as much weight as i can from the SE
0 x

Prof J
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Bike(s): '19 SE +

Post by Prof J » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:01 pm

WR-NA wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:26 pm
Hello!

Woolich Racing has unlocked and released products for the H2 SX.

. . .
The next kit would be the Log Box M v3.

This does everything the USB M v3 does, and more. It changes out the interface for a different one, one that has an input for the included wideband O2 sensor and on board storage for holding up to 16GB of data logs. Additionally we can combine the two and do full on auto tuning. In addition to that one can also use the Data Viewer Live and Auto Tune Live to really extract the most out of the bike.

The Log Box M v3 is slightly larger than the USB M v3 coming in at 81mm long, 37mm wide and 25mm high. It also has a mini USB connector for communication to the PC loaded with our WRT software package and 8 pin molex connector that connects to the on bike flashing harness. Additionally it has an RJ11 data port that is connected to the included Zeitronix ZT3 Wideband O2 sensor that uses a Bosch LSU 4.9 O2 sensor. This data port is what gets the AFR data back to our system for both live engine data, data logging, Auto Tune Live and Data Viewer Live. The wideband O2 sensor is an industry standard M18x1.5 thead/pitch and will install in any typical aftermarket pipe with a wideband O2 bung. If it doesn't have one we do include a wideband bung for you to be welded on. The install for the ZT3 wideband is plug and play on this model as we are powering the ZT3 unit from the bike via a quick connect to the OEM wiring loom. This is the be all end all solution.

The complete Log Box M v3 kit retails at $720 and comes with (1) Log Box M v3 tuning interface, (1) USB Cable, (1) Kawasaki Type 17 Bike Harness, (1) ECU tuning license good for one individual ECU, (1) Zeitronix ZT3 Wideband /w Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor and (1) Kawasaki ZT3 Install Kit.

Thanks!
-Anthony
Anthony, I'm interested in the above. Do you all have a number I can use to speak with a sales person? I've tried 701-212-1130 and I get a recording.

Thanks.
0 x

\

Prof J
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Bike(s): '19 SE +

Post by Prof J » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:27 am

Woolich,

Not meaning to be rude, but what is the point of having a vendor post for a company, on a forum, with discussion contained in the post, when the company does not timely monitor the vendor post? It can't be just for 'advertising', right?
0 x

\

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik