Woolich Racing ECU Tuning Products for the H2SX

Vendors, please post a thread about your H2SX products here.
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Re: Woolich Racing ECU Tuning Products for the H2SX

Post by vcyclenut » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:32 am

Barrel wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:51 am
cOoTeR wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:29 am

I have been trying to figure out why people on here think that there is a need to downshift with the throttle open but they basically say the quick shifter doesn't work. I have no idea why anyone thinks that it is necessary to down shift with the throttle open. I can't think of any vehicle where that is a good idea.
I agree that there are arguably more times a closed throttle is good. Especially on track or sports road riding but for me a common example would be:...
You come around an uphill bend, slow vehicle ahead and you want or need to change down a gear to prepare a quick overtake before next bend. Shutting throttle now reduces speed, reduces revs, engine power and its inertia, pitches bike forward putting weight off the back wheel. BUT this is the very moment you want more speed, more revs power and the weight on the back wheel as the power arrives or I've lost the overtake until next opportunity. In these circumstances, I would much prefer engine momentum (inertia) kept high, revs high and bike maintaining slight rear weight balance while shifting down the gear.

I turned the QS off a while ago and while I have retried it again a few times. It stays off during regular road riding and as with all my recent bikes I simply dont use the clutch when out of town, just preload the gear lever up or down and change gear with the throttle position. :)
So you turned the autoblipper off for a situation that may occur once in a while to not use in a situation that happens all the time when you ride the bike.........
0 x

THOR
Low Boost
Low Boost
Bike(s): Kawasaki H2 SX SE

Post by THOR » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:34 pm

is woolich racing available in the UK ? will I be able to get it from any woolich tuner? i have a SX SE
0 x

JonTheChron
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Bike(s): H2 SX SE '18

Post by JonTheChron » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 pm

I would like to see the KLCM refresh time be dropped from 2:30 to perhaps 2:00 or 1:30..
0 x

2018 H2 SX SE (1st in Canada)
2011 Ninja 1000 (sold)
2009 Ninja 250R (sold)

WR-NA
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): 2009 ZX6R (Race), 2011 ZX10R, 2016 ZX10R, 2017 Z125 Pro, 2018 Ninja 400 (Race), 2019 H2, 2020 Z H2

Post by WR-NA » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:46 am

THOR wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:34 pm
is woolich racing available in the UK ? will I be able to get it from any woolich tuner? i have a SX SE
Yes look up Rich at RB Engineering, he is the (only) UK distributor.
1 x

WR-NA
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): 2009 ZX6R (Race), 2011 ZX10R, 2016 ZX10R, 2017 Z125 Pro, 2018 Ninja 400 (Race), 2019 H2, 2020 Z H2

Post by WR-NA » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:47 am

JonTheChron wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 pm
I would like to see the KLCM refresh time be dropped from 2:30 to perhaps 2:00 or 1:30..
When race tools is released there will be no timeout
0 x

THOR
Low Boost
Low Boost
Bike(s): Kawasaki H2 SX SE

Post by THOR » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 pm

WR-NA wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:46 am
THOR wrote:
i also meant when we have this can we able to flash the bike ? with any Woolich racing Dyno?
0 x

Champ87
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Bike(s): Current bikes: 2018 H2 SX SE, '73 Yamaha RD350, '74 Kawasaki H1E

Post by Champ87 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:07 pm

THOR wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 pm
i also meant when we have this can we able to flash the bike ? with any Woolich racing Dyno?
With WRT software you can modify mapping and numerous engine parameters yourself. Pretty much any tuner could potentially develop a tune for you on their dyno. However, you don't want to pay for them to learn, so best to stick with someone who is familiar with WRT software. If you use a tuner who is already familiar with WRT software then it's not necessary for you to buy - they would already have a copy and a license for multiple machines.

Another choice is to send the ECU off to a tuner who has already developed a tune that suits your bike. That tuner will use a bench harness to connect to your ECU, write the data to it and send it back. As you'll already know from reading this forum, the work that vcyclenut has done is being enjoyed by a some of us.

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy the software - just pointing out that it may not be necessary if you want someone else to flash your ECU - either at their shop or by sending them the ECU.

Even with those options you may still have an interest in buying the software. I totally understand that because I bought Woolich software even though I had my ECU flashed by vcyclenut.

If you buy WRT software there is an option to buy Log Box package with a Wideband O2 Sensor. kman0066 went that route to build a tune after fitting a ZX-10R titanium header. Check out his post.

That's a long answer to a short question. I spent quite a bit of time researching options and deciding what I needed/wanted so sharing that info with anyone who might be curious.
1 x

Champ87
It's amazing how fast you can go when you take your time.

mobilemitch
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Bike(s): H2 SX SE, R1M, Diavel, K1600, R6

Post by mobilemitch » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi Anthony,
I had my shop get a long box from you and they installed it, but it keeps having license issues and they haven't been able to get a hold of you for quite some time to sort it out. Sorry to be bringing it up this way but... I don't know what else to do. If you could please get together with them so we can sort out my machine I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks, Mitch - Utah.
0 x

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:06 pm

mobilemitch wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:36 pm
Hi Anthony,
I had my shop get a long box from you and they installed it, but it keeps having license issues and they haven't been able to get a hold of you for quite some time to sort it out. Sorry to be bringing it up this way but... I don't know what else to do. If you could please get together with them so we can sort out my machine I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks, Mitch - Utah.
Anthony is in the process of moving so I am sure he will not be on here for at least a few days.

He is usually excellent at answering issues. Did the shop put a ticket in on the website?

The interface is registered to the account it was purchased on. So who ever purchased it needs to be logged into their account in the software to be able to flash the ecu.

Obviously im not sure that is the issue but it may be.

Also if they created the file with one account and tried to open it with the other, this will not work.

they have to make sure they allocated a license to the h2sx to be able to flash it. In the software under account info ,it will go to the website and you will see what bikes have a license allocated to them and if they are used

lastly they must be connected to the internet when flashing.

hope any of these tips help.
1 x

UNUZ3D
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Bike(s): 18 Ninja H2 SX SE Performance Touring. 07 Ninja Zx10r

Post by UNUZ3D » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:31 pm

WR-NA wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:46 am
THOR wrote:
Thanks so much for this. Was struggling to find a UK supplier.
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik