Zeitronix ethanol content analyzer

Bike aesthetic/mechanical/electrical modifications and general wrenching advice.
Bryan468
Accelerating
Accelerating

Re: Zeitronix ethanol content analyzer

Post by Bryan468 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:35 pm

78cobra wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:01 am
I'm very interested on information about E-85 tune! Power and what mods it has been tested on mpg, anything.

as well as If bryan468 could give any insight on the methonal injection, he's got. I know its more so for safety but have you noticed any power increase or dynoes it. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like both of you (468 & VCnut) ,have worked on custom maps for running the methonal.
As cool as that sounds I’m actually not running a custom map for the water meth injection. I have 2 e85 maps and a 93 octane map. Right now I’m using the 93 octane map and I haven’t even tried the e85 maps yet.

I haven’t dynoed the bike and I can’t say that I’ve noticed any power increase. I would prefer to thoroughly test the w/m setup before releasing any details about it.
0 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

TurboBob
Pressure Building
Pressure Building

Re: Zeitronix ethanol content analyzer

Post by TurboBob » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:31 pm

I'm personally not a fan of meth injection for the street. I had it on my ZX14R turbo and I was constantly running low on the liquid as it was set up to come on with boost and the way we ride, the bike was almost always running 7lbs which is where I had set to come on. As soon as RCC developed an intercooler for the 14s I removed the meth and found the nozzle had some build up and may not have been giving me the volume I wanted. Now this was for a turbo that was tuned to run with the meth. If you are using it strictly like Bryan is going to use it just as a safety I guess it's OK. For me I prefer the intercooler so I know the air is nice and cool all the time. The analyzer though is a good idea as I have an E85 map in my bike as well and it would be nice to know if I'm getting a true E85 or how much less I'm dealing with.
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik