any motogp fans

Non-H2 SX motorcycle discussion.
User avatar
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 875
Joined: Jan 22nd, 2018
Location: fort myes, florida
x 298
x 655

Re: any motogp fans

Post by vcyclenut » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:03 pm


round 2 is almost here!!!

hope Dovi keeps it rolling as you know in Austin Mark is going to run away and hide

hope Yamaha has figured their issue out, Rossi seemed happy after the race and maverick was flying towards the end of the race
0 x

User avatar
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 875
Joined: Jan 22nd, 2018
Location: fort myes, florida
x 298
x 655

Re: any motogp fans

Post by vcyclenut » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 pm


omg the drama yesterday.


the race was a great race but the way Marquez rode all weekend needs to be reigned it. It is going to be interesting to see what they do.
0 x

User avatar
cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost
Posts: 1133
Joined: Dec 15th, 2017
Location: United States
x 105
x 527

Re: any motogp fans

Post by cOoTeR » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:07 pm


vcyclenut wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 pm
omg the drama yesterday.


the race was a great race but the way Marquez rode all weekend needs to be reigned it. It is going to be interesting to see what they do.
They waited until the end of the race to give him a time penalty that put him out of the points. There was definetly a clear bias as well when it came to penalties. Zarco did the same thing Marquez did and knocked Pedrosa out of the race with no penalty. Marquez bumped a guy who stayed upright and had to drop down a position. Then he did it with Rossi and they waited until the end of the race to give him a penalty that put him out of the points. The race officials should have been more clear about getting him off of the grid at the start. Then they should have issued the penalty right away instead of waiting so long and the field wouldn't have been so stretched out causing him to have to rush passes. The difference in speed that there was between Marquez and everyone aside from the top 4 was ridiculous. The same type of incidents would happen in any type of motorcycle racing when there is a guy that is that much faster than the rest of the field starting from the back midway through the race and trying to win.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

User avatar
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 875
Joined: Jan 22nd, 2018
Location: fort myes, florida
x 298
x 655

Re: any motogp fans

Post by vcyclenut » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:33 pm


cOoTeR wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:07 pm
vcyclenut wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 pm
omg the drama yesterday.


the race was a great race but the way Marquez rode all weekend needs to be reigned it. It is going to be interesting to see what they do.
They waited until the end of the race to give him a time penalty that put him out of the points. There was definetly a clear bias as well when it came to penalties. Zarco did the same thing Marquez did and knocked Pedrosa out of the race with no penalty. Marquez bumped a guy who stayed upright and had to drop down a position. Then he did it with Rossi and they waited until the end of the race to give him a penalty that put him out of the points. The race officials should have been more clear about getting him off of the grid at the start. Then they should have issued the penalty right away instead of waiting so long and the field wouldn't have been so stretched out causing him to have to rush passes. The difference in speed that there was between Marquez and everyone aside from the top 4 was ridiculous. The same type of incidents would happen in any type of motorcycle racing when there is a guy that is that much faster than the rest of the field starting from the back midway through the race and trying to win.
marquez's first ride through was for disobeying the marshal at the start of the race and going backwards on the track. You could see the marshal telling him to go to pit lane and he flat up ignored him. Everyone that races knows you cant ride backwards on the track no matter what the situation.

he then passed a guy on the waving flag and had to go down a postion, and went back two because he wasn't sure who to get behind

The bump on rossi was with like 3 laps left , they would have given him a ride through but by the time the decided the penalty there was a lap left and the 30 second penalty was in essence the same thing

the Zarco/pedrossa incident was not the same kind of incident

they gave marques the first ride through within a few lap, so like 6 minutes after it occurred, that's pretty quick to get the correct people to all agree on what should be done.

yes exactly he was way faster then everyone but you cant use other riders as a berm to get your bike stopped. Marquez even admitted the first pass on that corner where he ran into the other guy was his fault. I am a Marquez fan and am totally a rubbing is racing guy and contact happens but I think he rode dangerous yesterday. Like a man on fire without regard to others safety.

The last time Rossi did that kind of stuff he had to start the next race from the back of the grid
0 x

User avatar
Pyrocritic
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 93
Joined: Dec 20th, 2017
x 13
x 51

Re: any motogp fans

Post by Pyrocritic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:49 pm


I like motogp, but can't get it in my area, and $170 they want to see all the races online is outright larceny. Sounds like Argentina was a crazy race.
0 x

User avatar
cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost
Posts: 1133
Joined: Dec 15th, 2017
Location: United States
x 105
x 527

Re: any motogp fans

Post by cOoTeR » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 am


vcyclenut wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:33 pm
cOoTeR wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:07 pm
vcyclenut wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 pm
omg the drama yesterday.


the race was a great race but the way Marquez rode all weekend needs to be reigned it. It is going to be interesting to see what they do.
They waited until the end of the race to give him a time penalty that put him out of the points. There was definetly a clear bias as well when it came to penalties. Zarco did the same thing Marquez did and knocked Pedrosa out of the race with no penalty. Marquez bumped a guy who stayed upright and had to drop down a position. Then he did it with Rossi and they waited until the end of the race to give him a penalty that put him out of the points. The race officials should have been more clear about getting him off of the grid at the start. Then they should have issued the penalty right away instead of waiting so long and the field wouldn't have been so stretched out causing him to have to rush passes. The difference in speed that there was between Marquez and everyone aside from the top 4 was ridiculous. The same type of incidents would happen in any type of motorcycle racing when there is a guy that is that much faster than the rest of the field starting from the back midway through the race and trying to win.
marquez's first ride through was for disobeying the marshal at the start of the race and going backwards on the track. You could see the marshal telling him to go to pit lane and he flat up ignored him. Everyone that races knows you cant ride backwards on the track no matter what the situation.

he then passed a guy on the waving flag and had to go down a postion, and went back two because he wasn't sure who to get behind

The bump on rossi was with like 3 laps left , they would have given him a ride through but by the time the decided the penalty there was a lap left and the 30 second penalty was in essence the same thing

the Zarco/pedrossa incident was not the same kind of incident

they gave marques the first ride through within a few lap, so like 6 minutes after it occurred, that's pretty quick to get the correct people to all agree on what should be done.

yes exactly he was way faster then everyone but you cant use other riders as a berm to get your bike stopped. Marquez even admitted the first pass on that corner where he ran into the other guy was his fault. I am a Marquez fan and am totally a rubbing is racing guy and contact happens but I think he rode dangerous yesterday. Like a man on fire without regard to others safety.

The last time Rossi did that kind of stuff he had to start the next race from the back of the grid
The marshals direction may not have been clear to someone wearing custom fit earplugs under a helmet standing beside 20+ race bikes. After he started turning his bike around in the direction the marshal was pointing no effort was made to make sure he under stood or to clarify what they wanted from him. When Lorenzo jumped the lights at Austin it didn't take that long to tell him to do a ride through.

Pedrosa was on the race line and Zarco came from behind on the same line Marquez came in on Rossi. Pedrosa had the line abs was bumped off of it into the water causing him to crash out yet nothing was said. Looks like a bias to me.

I would much rather start from the back of the pack than to be bumped out of the points from a 5th place finish. Even starting from the back the top riders are almost gauranteed to get points.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

User avatar
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 875
Joined: Jan 22nd, 2018
Location: fort myes, florida
x 298
x 655

Re: any motogp fans

Post by vcyclenut » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm


BRING ON COTA!!

History says Marquez will run away and hide

Im hoping the MM drama from last race is over!!!
0 x

User avatar
Champ87
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 614
Joined: Apr 9th, 2018
Location: NW Indiana US
Bike(s): Current bikes: 2018 H2 SX SE, '73 Yamaha RD350, '74 Kawasaki H1E
x 238
x 476

Re: any motogp fans

Post by Champ87 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:48 pm


vcyclenut wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm
History says Marquez will run away and hide

Im hoping the MM drama from last race is over!!!
The man is talent. Amazing to watch but we can do without the animosity. I love it when two riders are going at it like their life depends on a win, but can still shake hands and congratulate each other in parc ferme.
1 x

Champ87
It's amazing how fast you can go when you take your time.

User avatar
Pyrocritic
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 93
Joined: Dec 20th, 2017
x 13
x 51

Re: any motogp fans

Post by Pyrocritic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:29 pm


It's kind of sad that I have to pirate a stream from europe to watch a motogp race in the U.S. No one is broadcasting it. :rant:
0 x

User avatar
Thunderdawg
Accelerating
Accelerating
Posts: 262
Joined: Feb 16th, 2018
Location: Central AZ
Bike(s): 2018 Ninja H2 SX SE
x 540
x 99

Re: any motogp fans

Post by Thunderdawg » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:08 am


Pyrocritic wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:29 pm
It's kind of sad that I have to pirate a stream from europe to watch a motogp race in the U.S. No one is broadcasting it. :rant:
Beinsport broadcasts MotoGP, WSBK and MotoAmerica in the US.
0 x

Vcyclenut: ZX-10 header, Lextek midpipe and can, Sprint P08 F1-85 air filter, PAIR valve block off plates, ECU flash, Woodcraft frame slider
Evotech radiator guard
Ohlins SD-021 steering damper & Bryan468 mounts, CL front brake pads

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest