Parts Diagrams Available

For general chat about the Kawasaki H2SX (SE). One Wheel Drive forum for all other bike talk.
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Re: Parts Diagrams Available

Post by vcyclenut » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm

cOoTeR wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:18 am
After looking through the parts diagrams there isn't anywhere that mentions a steering damper. The triple tree doesn't have the mounting point that's found on the H2. By Kawasaki's USA site still has it as a standard feature.
yep, that deff confirms it. Surprising they haven't taken it down off their website. I figured they would have someone in PR watching the forums see if we are ready to grab pitchforks and storm the castle waiting on our bikes, lol
0 x

cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost

Post by cOoTeR » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:07 pm

vcyclenut wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm
cOoTeR wrote:
After looking through the parts diagrams there isn't anywhere that mentions a steering damper. The triple tree doesn't have the mounting point that's found on the H2. By Kawasaki's USA site still has it as a standard feature.
yep, that deff confirms it. Surprising they haven't taken it down off their website. I figured they would have someone in PR watching the forums see if we are ready to grab pitchforks and storm the castle waiting on our bikes, lol
With all the delays in tyre bikes arrival and keeping everyone in the dark I don't think they really care at all about the PR for this bike. I see advertisements for tyre 125 and Z900rs all over the place. I've seen demo rides for both of those bikes but nothing for the H2 SX (SE).
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:19 pm

cOoTeR wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:07 pm
vcyclenut wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm
cOoTeR wrote:
With all the delays in tyre bikes arrival and keeping everyone in the dark I don't think they really care at all about the PR for this bike. I see advertisements for tyre 125 and Z900rs all over the place. I've seen demo rides for both of those bikes but nothing for the H2 SX (SE).
That is a very valid point, for a bike that caused a lot of interest at the first shows of the year, there hasn't been much press since.

Maybe this is the strategy. Let the excitement of the few other new models die down a bit , then bring this in so its not competing with them for press time.

or maybe we are all just reading into to it to much because that is all we have to do while waiting around for them to arrive.

It is so beautiful here right now,
0 x

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 pm

cOoTeR wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Vmatti wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:09 pm
Is battery under the front seat or how?
Looks like under the seat to me.
vcyclenut wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:01 pm
im happy that ecu looks to be under then tank and not in the front fairing like the H2!!

under the seat would have been nice, but ill take it, lol
Looking at the party's diagrams for the H2 and the H2 SX it looks like the ECU is in the same spot.
ok I realize this doesn't confirm it and im actually on the page describing the IMU, but it talks about the ecu. For most accurate information I don't think the IMU will be behind the fairing. It should be centered on the bike. Like under the seat. That is where it is on my quacker.

the picture points to behind the right fairing. Im guessing this is the ECU location. I know this means nothing but I want my bike to be here and im just looking at the page
h2sx.jpg
0 x

cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost

Post by cOoTeR » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:39 pm

vcyclenut wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 pm
cOoTeR wrote:
Vmatti wrote:
vcyclenut wrote:
im happy that ecu looks to be under then tank and not in the front fairing like the H2!!

Looking at the party's diagrams for the H2 and the H2 SX it looks like the ECU is in the same spot.
ok I realize this doesn't confirm it and im actually on the page describing the IMU, but it talks about the ecu. For most accurate information I don't think the IMU will be behind the fairing. It should be centered on the bike. Like under the seat. That is where it is on my quacker.

the picture points to behind the right fairing. Im guessing this is the ECU location. I know this means nothing but I want my bike to be here and im just looking at the page

h2sx.jpg
I did some digging through the parts diagrams. The IMU is listed as a Gyro Sensor and can be found under the fuel injection diagram part number 21176-0819. That is mounted on a bracket that is labeled as bracket, gyro part number 11057-1281 on the chassis electrical equipment diagram. They are mounted on the front of the bike behind the gauge cluster.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:45 pm

cOoTeR wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:39 pm
vcyclenut wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 pm
cOoTeR wrote:
Vmatti wrote:
vcyclenut wrote:

h2sx.jpg
I did some digging through the parts diagrams. The IMU is listed as a Gyro Sensor and can be found under the fuel injection diagram part number 21176-0819. That is mounted on a bracket that is labeled as bracket, gyro part number 11057-1281 on the chassis electrical equipment diagram. They are mounted on the front of the bike behind the gauge cluster.

cool, that would lend more cred that the ecu is behind the right side fairing, thanks
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik