List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

For general chat about the Kawasaki H2SX (SE). One Wheel Drive forum for all other bike talk.
cOoTeR
Supercharged!
Supercharged!

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by cOoTeR » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:48 pm

JonTheChron wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:20 am
kman0066 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:02 pm
Nice. Congrats! I just keep checking my phone...hoping to hear good news soon. I might have the least communicating dealer out there.
I figured that if they had reached eastern Canada it's because everyone else had got them.. :blank:

I wonder when the next boat will arrive..
Well mines in the US, actually its been 7 hours away from my house for over a week now. Last week my bike was listed as "ready to ship" from their warehouse in Irvine, Ca. The owner of the dealership I'm going through said the longest it's taken Kawasaki to get a bike that's been listed as ready to ship to his dealership is 1 week but it's normally less time. So I was hoping to get it this past weekend. The weekend came and went still no bike. The dealership is closed Sunday Monday so once yesterday rolled around I emailed the owner of the dealership. He told me the bike was still listed as "ready to ship". But he said his Kawasaki representative was coming in and he'd ask the rep what was going on with my bike.

In the mean time I decided to do a search and see if there were any used 2017 H2s for sale anywhere. I was so angry that I didn't want to give Kawasaki another new sale. I ended up finding a dealership 3 hours away with an SX SE listed for sale with one on the showroom floor. That really ticked me off. Why did Kawasaki send one to sit on a showroom floor before mine that was pre-ordered with a deposit?

The owner of the dealership emailed me back and said that after the rep called around he said that it was scheduled to get put on a truck this Thursday or Friday. The owner of the dealership suggested that I call Kawasaki USA customer service because he felt like I had a legitimate issue with them. So I called and the guy I talked to did not give a $h!t. I complained that I ordered it in December and was told it will be here late January mid February at the latest. When it didn't show up then i was told no later than the end of March. But my bike won't be here until April. The guy stated well thats one of the risks you take when buying a new bike in its first year. I asked why bikes are showing up on dealership floors and mine had been listed as ready to ship for a week but still had not shipped. I explained that I'm 7 hours from the warehouse. The guy I talked to said that's due to logistics and they won't send a truck out to an area unless it's fully loaded. I asked him if that was the case why was there one sitting on a showroom floor 3 hours from my house. He said he didn't know what to tell me. I told him I was thinking about going and getting my deposit back and he said "Do want you feel like you gotta do".

So for customer service Kawasaki has really dropped in my opinion. By not telling us when the bikes will be here accurately, listing features that are not on the bike, charging for saddle bags on a sport touring bike and then having costumer service basically tell me that it's my fault for taking the risk and pre ordering a bike.

I emailed the owner of the dealership and told him how the customer service call went. I also explained that I wasn't mad at him but with Kawasaki and I appreciated all his help. I told him it was frustrating that Kawasaki does not care even though I'm spending a lot of money on this bike. My last 3 street bikes have been Kawasaki's and I'm not sure I'm going to give them anymore money. He replied and said that he understood but if I'm not 100% happy he feels like he's not doing his job right. He made some phone calls to corporate and complained on my behalf and asked them to reach out to me. (They haven't contacted me yet). He said that the last he spoke to the Kawasaki rep it seemed like something was happening and the phone calls were going somewhere. Because they were trying to take a bike off of one of the trucks for Wednesday's (todays) out going shipment and put mine on it. He also stated that someone had screwed up and per their contact with the shipping company the bike has to ship within 7 days of being listed as ready to ship. So they might refund the destination fees.

But I'm going to take the paperwork I got on my trade in bikes and see if the Ducati shop can match it on the new V4 S today.
2 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

WR-NA
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): 2009 ZX6R (Race), 2011 ZX10R, 2016 ZX10R, 2017 Z125 Pro, 2018 Ninja 400 (Race), 2019 H2, 2020 Z H2

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by WR-NA » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:45 pm

cOoTeR wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:48 pm
But I'm going to take the paperwork I got on my trade in bikes and see if the Ducati shop can match it on the new V4 S today.
Sorry to hear you've had issues. Really sucks, I went through a similar thing with my 2016 ZX-10R - one of the first ones out there plop down cash on it and I didn't get the bike until February even though it was promised by the end of that previous year. For me personally it didn't make a lot of sense to complain since I was still under a few feet of snow - but for you in Cali, you have a valid complaint. Especially when there is one on the dealer floor somewhere close to you. I've always had good luck with Kawi in all aspects owning close to 10 over the last 10 years with four currently sitting in the garage.

But like you, that Panigale V4 S has me salivating - I have been intrigued since it was announced and have a deposit down for one unfortunately it's on a waiting list. But, that also means I'm free to move it to another bike if I want. Which in my mind, and where my existential crisis arises is both of my ZX-10Rs are never going to be able to be outridden by me, do I need another "superbike"? Or should I get a holdover H2 to get that performance rush? A new H2 SX to take on longer trips with the wife along with an Ninja 400 to run in our ULW class this season - all for the same price of the V4 S? I don't know what I will do, but I have a feeling you will do what is right for you when the time comes!
0 x

vcyclenut
Pressure Critical
Pressure Critical

Post by vcyclenut » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Mine hasn't showed up at the dealers yet today, so may be tomorrow before I can pick it up
0 x

cOoTeR
Supercharged!
Supercharged!

Post by cOoTeR » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Dealer just emailed me and said mine will be at the dealership Thursday night and prepped Friday morning.
He asked if Kawasaki has contacted me yet and they have not.

He also informed me that my saddle bags have been there since December but the color match kit has not arrived. He looked into it and the small piece is supposed to ship next week but the large color matching piece is back ordered and won't ship until May. It's like Kawasaki doesn't want to sell this bike.
Last edited by cOoTeR on Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

KevinRLi
Pressure Building
Pressure Building

Post by KevinRLi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 am

Don't feel bad I don't have my color match kits either.
0 x

1980 CB650 Sold to an older guy in CT to "tinker" with.
2007 Bandit 1250 Traded in for the 2012 C14.
2012 Concours 14 Traded in for the 2015 C14.
2015 Concours 14 Traded in for the SX SE.
2018 H2 SX SE.

Thunderdawg
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Bike(s): 2018 Ninja H2 SX SE

Post by Thunderdawg » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:32 am

My dealer in Prescott Valley called to tell me my bike arrived there this afternoon. The mechanics will uncrate and start putting the panniers and so forth on tomorrow. He said he would try to have it by Saturday!!?? There is no try! There is do and do not! I will mosey over to the dealership to have a peek. The accessories I ordered have been at the dealership for weeks.
0 x

Vcyclenut: ZX-10 header, Lextek midpipe and can, Sprint P08 F1-85 air filter, PAIR valve block off plates, ECU flash, Woodcraft frame slider
Evotech radiator guard
Ohlins SD-021 steering damper & Bryan468 mounts, CL front brake pads

cOoTeR
Supercharged!
Supercharged!

Post by cOoTeR » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 am

Thunderdawg wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:32 am
My dealer in Prescott Valley called to tell me my bike arrived there this afternoon. The mechanics will uncrate and start putting the panniers and so forth on tomorrow. He said he would try to have it by Saturday!!?? There is no try! There is do and do not! I will mosey over to the dealership to have a peek. The accessories I ordered have been at the dealership for weeks.
Might want to check with them to make sure your color matched kit arrived if you ordered the saddlebags.

I'm going to copy my post about complaints and start another thread so I'm not clogging this one up.
3 x

Thunderdawg
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Bike(s): 2018 Ninja H2 SX SE

Post by Thunderdawg » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:30 am

cOoTeR wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 am
Thunderdawg wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:32 am
Might want to check with them to make sure your color matched kit arrived if you ordered the saddlebags.

I'm going to copy my post about complaints and start another thread so I'm not clogging this one up.
Well the dealer said the color matched kit and so on arrived. I will verify tomorrow. Thanks.
0 x

Vcyclenut: ZX-10 header, Lextek midpipe and can, Sprint P08 F1-85 air filter, PAIR valve block off plates, ECU flash, Woodcraft frame slider
Evotech radiator guard
Ohlins SD-021 steering damper & Bryan468 mounts, CL front brake pads

KevinRLi
Pressure Building
Pressure Building

Post by KevinRLi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:59 am

My color match panels have not.. But my son's bags from his black 2015 Versys 1000 fit just fine and don't look half bad :)
Attachments
IMG_0976.jpg
1 x

1980 CB650 Sold to an older guy in CT to "tinker" with.
2007 Bandit 1250 Traded in for the 2012 C14.
2012 Concours 14 Traded in for the 2015 C14.
2015 Concours 14 Traded in for the SX SE.
2018 H2 SX SE.

KiwiKodi
Pressure Building
Pressure Building

Post by KiwiKodi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Picked her up today - she has now joined her big (little?) brother. North East UK
Attachments
gaIDk0zDQzmL8DacA3zlhQ.jpg
w182DwsCSSuOiM0kmV3aZg.jpg
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik