List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

For general chat about the Kawasaki H2SX (SE). One Wheel Drive forum for all other bike talk.
User avatar
JonTheChron
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Posts: 544
Joined: Dec 10th, 2017
Location: Quebec
Bike(s): H2 SX SE '18
Website: http://supercharged.ninja
x 137
x 161

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by JonTheChron » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:41 pm


cOoTeR wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:31 pm
Kubasaki wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:57 pm
I'd laugh if they waited till summer
I'd be pissed and buy the Panigale V4 somewhere else.
You should probably put the year in there to avoid confusion ;) , many of us ordered in 2017
0 x

2018 H2 SX SE (1st in Canada)
2011 Ninja 1000 (sold)
2009 Ninja 250R (sold)

User avatar
cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost
Posts: 1133
Joined: Dec 15th, 2017
Location: United States
x 105
x 527

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by cOoTeR » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:23 pm


JonTheChron wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:41 pm
cOoTeR wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:31 pm
Kubasaki wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:57 pm
I'd laugh if they waited till summer
I'd be pissed and buy the Panigale V4 somewhere else.
You should probably put the year in there to avoid confusion ;) , many of us ordered in 2017
I doubt anyone ordered one before November 2017. Once the bikes make it to the dealerships inventories people will be able to walk in and buy them without ordering. Orders for the 2018 H2 SX SE are going to be from November - about March or April. There isn't really a need to distinguish between November 2017 and February 2018 its pretty self explanatory.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

User avatar
JonTheChron
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Posts: 544
Joined: Dec 10th, 2017
Location: Quebec
Bike(s): H2 SX SE '18
Website: http://supercharged.ninja
x 137
x 161

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by JonTheChron » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:12 pm


I was thinking that this would help if we keep the thread alive for years to come, also one guy on the .org site claims to have ordered in October 2017,

Just putting that out there
0 x

2018 H2 SX SE (1st in Canada)
2011 Ninja 1000 (sold)
2009 Ninja 250R (sold)

User avatar
DeRox
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 174
Joined: Dec 12th, 2017
Location: Netherlands
Website: http://www.zx11.nl
x 43
x 72

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by DeRox » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:44 pm


I told my dealer I wanted to buy one 2 days after the introduction in November. Dunno if this count as an order? :rolleyes:
0 x

2018 H2 SX SE

User avatar
cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost
Posts: 1133
Joined: Dec 15th, 2017
Location: United States
x 105
x 527

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by cOoTeR » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:04 pm


JonTheChron wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:12 pm
I was thinking that this would help if we keep the thread alive for years to come, also one guy on the .org site claims to have ordered in October 2017,

Just putting that out there
Once lots of people start receiving them I'm going to stop updating the first post. If people still want to use this thread a year from now to list when they ordered theirs they can put the 2018.

I doubt the guys dealership was able to place a legit order in Oct before any information was out about the bike.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

User avatar
MadeInJapan
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 71
Joined: Feb 12th, 2018
Location: Tokyo
x 27
x 40

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by MadeInJapan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:51 pm


In Japan, dealers were not able to order the bike til it was officially announced with the prices of the bike, that's why I couldn't order mine til beginning of February.
Sure, some dealers were willing to accept down payments, but that doesn't mean they were gonna get it earlier. Once the bikes were announced, it all depended on how many Kawasaki bikes the dealer has sold in the past.
0 x

User avatar
Kubasaki
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 99
Joined: Jan 3rd, 2018
Location: United States Iowa
x 3

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by Kubasaki » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:56 pm


Well this blows they didn't play games when the first H2 came out
0 x

User avatar
cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost
Posts: 1133
Joined: Dec 15th, 2017
Location: United States
x 105
x 527

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by cOoTeR » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:25 pm


Kubasaki wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:56 pm
Well this blows they didn't play games when the first H2 came out
I think the 16 or 17 had delays coming into the United States because of a workers strike at the port.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

User avatar
MadeInJapan
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 71
Joined: Feb 12th, 2018
Location: Tokyo
x 27
x 40

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by MadeInJapan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:02 am


Just picked up my SE this morning.
It does feel little heavier and slightly wider in the front area compared to the Ninja1000, but once the bike gets going, it feels very light. I haven't gone full throttle since I'm just breaking her in :blush:
Quick shifter almost feels like DCT from 2nd gear and up and from 6th to 1st. Riding position is slightly strenuous compared to Ninja1000, but much more relaxing compared to the zx-6r.
I don't know if it's just my bike, but sometimes it doesn't want to go into Neutral from 1st gear at the signals, keeps popping into 2nd gear. The bike feels solid and stable and has very nice green color, looks much nicer than the pics.
Attachments
DSC_0549-1.JPG
DSC_0518.JPG
Last edited by MadeInJapan on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
Vmatti
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 113
Joined: Jan 27th, 2018
Location: Finland
x 55
x 20

Re: List of who received their bikes and their location. Check in here when you get your H2 SX.

Post by Vmatti » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 am


MadeInJapan wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:02 am
Just picked up my SE this morning.
It does feel little heavier and slightly wider in the front area compared to the Ninja1000, but once the bike gets going, it feels very light. I haven't gone full throttle since I'm just breaking her in :blush:
Quick shifter almost feels like DCT from 2nd gear and up and from 6th to 1st. Riding position is slightly strenuous compared to Ninja1000, but much more relaxing compared to the zx-6r.
I don't know if it's just my bike, but sometimes it doesn't want to go into Neutral from 1st gear at the signals, keeps popping into 2nd gear. The bike feels solid and stable and has very nice green color, looks much nicer than the pics.
Congrats, you must feel happy now :D
0 x

H2SX SE with panniers and Vandemon H2R (+Akrapovic)
Ex: ZZR-1400 -12
Ex: Suzuki Hayabusa -08
Ex: Kawasaki Z750 -04

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests