New H2 SX SE+ rider from Denmark

New to H2SXRiders.net? Introduce yourself!
Hulky
Bike(s): H2 Sx SE+

New H2 SX SE+ rider from Denmark

Post by Hulky » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:59 pm

Hi everybody,
just sold off my connie, had it since 2012 with 80000 km on the odo, a truely enjoyable bike, however my body is getting older but the boy inside is not, so here I am 55 years of age - looking forward to the season in 2020 starting up.
My new H2 SX arrived yesterday, smiling at me...go for a ride?...should we wear off these small rubber knobs on my new tires?... but alas no insurance in "sunny" Denmark during Dec 01'st and feb. 28'th....

One good thing though - don't need to poke the old lady going buy me a x-mas present...that has been kinda sorted....

I have really enjoyed looking to this forum for all of the reviews and good facts from around the world. So I want to put in my 5 cent if I can and may over time.

I would like to know if there are any scandinavian H2'ers on the forum ? sound out and be heard !

Cheers guys/girls cya outthere in due time

wbr
Hulky
1 x

SDH2Mike
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged

Re: New H2 SX SE+ rider from Denmark

Post by SDH2Mike » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:55 am

Enjoy the new ride. I actually traded off my 11 Concours for my 18 SE in late September but I did manage to get the brake in done tho. Definitely a change! I turn 55 next week btw, still love HP bikes but the SX is much smoother and easier to ride.

I’ve already been changing mine up to suit my comfort level! A lot of good people on here helping out us aftermarket guys.
0 x

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Re: New H2 SX SE+ rider from Denmark

Post by vcyclenut » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:37 pm

congrats and welcome aboard!!

your payoff is once you can ride you have some amazing roads to ride your new beast on!!!
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik