Visordown H2 SX SE Review

For general chat about the Kawasaki H2SX (SE). One Wheel Drive forum for all other bike talk.
Post Reply
User avatar
JonTheChron
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 544
Joined: Dec 10th, 2017
Location: Quebec
Bike(s): H2 SX SE '18
Website: http://supercharged.ninja
x 137
x 161

Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by JonTheChron » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 pm


Visordown H2SX Review

0 x

2018 H2 SX SE (1st in Canada)
2011 Ninja 1000 (sold)
2009 Ninja 250R (sold)

User avatar
Ninja H2SX
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 123
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2017
Location: WA State
x 30
x 36

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by Ninja H2SX » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:23 pm


Good review. The glitchy throttle response in high power mode that he mentions might be something Kawasaki addressed before formal release. Plus, unknown if these test bikes were EU models (meaning maybe tuned more lean) than say US or Canada models. Definitely something that could be taken care of with an ECU tweak after warrant is up if.
0 x

User avatar
Kubasaki
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 99
Joined: Jan 3rd, 2018
Location: United States Iowa
x 3

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by Kubasaki » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:55 am


I'll sue Kawasaki if there's no Steering damper. For the US models, you don't list stuff and claim the bike having these things and then not include them. What about the heated grips and the cruise control not once did anyone talk about that in any video I've Seen. If this bike doesn't have any of these things that I want I'll go back to s1000rr
0 x

User avatar
cOoTeR
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 1133
Joined: Dec 15th, 2017
Location: United States
x 105
x 527

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by cOoTeR » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:55 am


Kubasaki wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:55 am
I'll sue Kawasaki if there's no Steering damper. For the US models, you don't list stuff and claim the bike having these things and then not include them. What about the heated grips and the cruise control not once did anyone talk about that in any video I've Seen. If this bike doesn't have any of these things that I want I'll go back to s1000rr
Good luck with suing them the fine print says features are subject to change. One of the German reviews mentioned the heated grips.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

User avatar
SXtreme
14.7 psi
14.7 psi
Posts: 11
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2017
Location: New England
Bike(s): 18 H2 SX
x 3
x 2

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by SXtreme » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:07 am


The bikes obviously have cc and heated grips, you can see them in the videos. The reviewers just felt th eneed to talk about things we already know.
0 x

User avatar
Kubasaki
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 99
Joined: Jan 3rd, 2018
Location: United States Iowa
x 3

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by Kubasaki » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:08 am


Yeah I missed that. I just went back on and seen that, and I read the main specs and it's not listed. I'll have brock do one and have it listed or I'll contact ohilns so the can make them. I might even see about using my zx10r if it will work.
0 x

User avatar
Kubasaki
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 99
Joined: Jan 3rd, 2018
Location: United States Iowa
x 3

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by Kubasaki » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:18 pm


I'm going to call Ohlins and find out but I'm thinking the us will have it do because the company is local in the us and I havnt seen dealers in other countries that sell Ohlins product
0 x

User avatar
Ninja H2SX
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 123
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2017
Location: WA State
x 30
x 36

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by Ninja H2SX » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 pm


Kubasaki wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:08 am
Yeah I missed that. I just went back on and seen that, and I read the main specs and it's not listed. I'll have brock do one and have it listed or I'll contact ohilns so the can make them. I might even see about using my zx10r if it will work.
The US Kawasaki site still shows the steering damper. I'd think if it really wasn't coming with one that Kawasaki would have updated their site by now. :scratch:
Attachments
H2SX Specs.JPG
0 x

User avatar
H2UhOh
14.7 psi
14.7 psi
Posts: 19
Joined: Dec 21st, 2017
x 1
x 3

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by H2UhOh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 pm


pretty good review, one that I could understand. :clap: I don't thaink we are getting an Ohlins stock. Did any of the reviewers mention a need for one, especially after the track day?
0 x

User avatar
JonTheChron
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 544
Joined: Dec 10th, 2017
Location: Quebec
Bike(s): H2 SX SE '18
Website: http://supercharged.ninja
x 137
x 161

Re: Visordown H2 SX SE Review

Post by JonTheChron » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:52 pm


H2UhOh wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 pm
pretty good review, one that I could understand. :clap: I don't thaink we are getting an Ohlins stock. Did any of the reviewers mention a need for one, especially after the track day?
Yeah, actually this review says in the "what we dont like" part that he wish the bike had semi-active suspention for ajusting the suspension on the go.
0 x

2018 H2 SX SE (1st in Canada)
2011 Ninja 1000 (sold)
2009 Ninja 250R (sold)

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests