some of what he says includes:
- the bike is absolutely not meant for the track.. as it's too heavy. it's also meant for wide curbs.. not so much tight ones
- to him the bike feels like a comfortable h2
- z1000sx is more practical for touring
- the acceleration is incredible.. it feels like all 210hp is available as of 7000rpm but you can feel it anywhere between 6k-11k rpm
- stock brakes are excelent
Stock limiter set to 12800?
For general chat about the Kawasaki H2SX (SE). One Wheel Drive forum for all other bike talk.
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:00 pm
- Location: Quebec
- Bike(s): H2 SX SE '18
- x 3
- x 2
Re: Stock limiter set to 12800?
2018 H2 SX SE (1st in Canada)
2011 Ninja 1000 (sold)
2009 Ninja 250R (sold)
Post Replymeble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests