Very Pleased with Vcyclenut H2 SX SE Flash

Vendors, please post a thread about your H2SX products here.
russellmc
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Bike(s): 2018 Kawasaki H2 SX SE

Very Pleased with Vcyclenut H2 SX SE Flash

Post by russellmc » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:58 am

Dave:
The bike and I are adjusting nicely to your flash. I started out in full power mode and immediately noticed I could smoothly quick shift from 1st to 2nd. The stock flash required clutch assistance to avoid a jerk. That first ride post flash was everything I hoped for :cheer: . I now am using touring mode to see what I achieve fuel mileage wise as I try to responsibly commute :lol: .
I heartily agree with the excellent detailed reviews of your flash by other forum members.
I chose your flash; because, you have the bike and have perfected the tune in all conditions. Your passion is evident.
Thank you for adding to the already exhilarating thrill of piloting such a sweet machine.
Russell
Erie, PA
3 x

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Re: Very Pleased with Vcyclenut H2 SX SE Flash

Post by vcyclenut » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:52 pm

Thanks Russell. I really appreciate the review!
0 x

2018PredatorH2SXSE
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Bike(s): 1986 GSXR1100, 1999 Hayabusa, 2006 M109 Boulevard, 2018 ZX14R ABS SE, 2018 H2 SX SE

Vcyclenut H2 SX SE Flash vs. BrockFlash

Post by 2018PredatorH2SXSE » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Hi so I am conflicted here and trying to decide on the best flash for my 2018 Kawasaki H2 SX SE with a Yoshimira Alpha slip-on. I have read up on both flash services and not sure what the pro's and con's between the two are. I do not want to change my Exhaust so maybe you can give me a direction here?
Last edited by 2018PredatorH2SXSE on Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Ron "Predator"
2018 Kawasaki H2 SX SE
Owner and Operator
Tucson,Arizona

russellmc
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged

Post by russellmc » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:52 am

I, like you 2018PredatorH2SXSE, compared both and decided on Vcyclenut for two main reasons: 1) Dave has the bike and has had over a year to refine the flash to perfection in everyday riding conditions and one can appreciate that perfection when riding (I sure do and how sweet it is). That was important to me. 2) Dave has three separate tunes: (as someone else has described) crazy, curves, cruising. And each tune goes full power at increased throttle :cheer: :cheer:. Brock's tune charges up the Full power tune; but, leaves the others stock. I'll add that; although, price wasn't the deciding factor, it is priced at $250 and worth every penny.

I have the Sprint $109 air filter and a Pro-Race GP Cone slip on (Vcyclenut's air filter/slip on flash).
Last edited by russellmc on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Reciprocal
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): H2 SX SE

Post by Reciprocal » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:19 am

Agree, Dave did a great job. One question about the VCyclenut Flash, are we supposed to disconnect the cables to the servo controlled valve in the exhaust? How is it treated in the restriction removal portion of the program? Brocks says to disconnect the cables on theirs.
0 x

russellmc
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged

Post by russellmc » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:11 am

From Dave's instruction sheet returned with the ECU: Disabled PAIR valve (may be removed and unplugged).

I stand corrected as that is not not what you are asking.
Last edited by russellmc on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost

Post by cOoTeR » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:15 am

russellmc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:11 am
From Dave's instruction sheet returned with the ECU: Disabled PAIR valve (may be removed and unplugged).
Pair valve and exhaust servo are 2 different things.
1 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

Zdude
Low Boost
Low Boost
Bike(s): 2018 H2SXSE , 2009 Buell Lightning

Post by Zdude » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 pm

I believe Dave leaves the servo in place unless you ask him to disable it. If I remember correctly he said it didn't show any significant difference with just a slip-on when tested on his dyno. Naturally he disables it when you have a full exhaust replacement.
0 x

Reciprocal
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): H2 SX SE

Post by Reciprocal » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Zdude wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 pm
I believe Dave leaves the servo in place unless you ask him to disable it. If I remember correctly he said it didn't show any significant difference with just a slip-on when tested on his dyno. Naturally he disables it when you have a full exhaust replacement.
Thanks. I think he is out testing his intercooler. It would not matter to me, the position of the exhaust servo valve unless it was causing a power loss at full throttle.
0 x

vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!

Post by vcyclenut » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:41 pm

The exhaust servo remains fully open at full throttle at all times, I saw zero gains on the dyno when disabling it but my butt dyno said the bike was slightly weaker off idle with it disconnected

Brocks showed a gain when disconnecting it. I spoke with him concerning that and he felt that bike had a faulty exhaust servo that was not fully opening to begin with .

I can disable it in any flash if you want and when disabled the whole assembly and servo can be removed or you could just remove the cables and it would stay open because of the spring on the assembly. If I disable it and you leave everything in tact the valve will not be fully open and will greatly reduce power output. This is why I don't always disable it with the slip on flash. I didn't think many people would want to go through that hassle. As always I set up my flashes for my customers wants not one flash fits all.

I found removing the cables to be an ass pain, but others have said it was easy for them
2 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik