Who's running an aftermarket fuel ECU/piggyback and

Bike mechanical/electrical modifications and general wrenching advice.
Drnick
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): Too many to list!

Re: Who's running an aftermarket fuel ECU/piggyback and

Post by Drnick » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:09 am

Unfortunately at this time, there is nothing available for
This bike in regards to any type of “ piggyback “ system 😡
It seems that all aftermarket companies are reluctant to make any go fast goodies for this bike, unlike the H2 and the H2R
Were u can get exhaust and PC5.
0 x

Velocitus Eradicus

Prof J
Low Boost
Low Boost

Post by Prof J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Drnick wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:09 am
Unfortunately at this time, there is nothing available for
This bike in regards to any type of “ piggyback “ system 😡
It seems that all aftermarket companies are reluctant to make any go fast goodies for this bike, unlike the H2 and the H2R
Were u can get exhaust and PC5.
Yes, pretty sparse. I shot a message to both PC and Bazzaz, as they each have an H2 setup.
Last edited by Prof J on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

PhukDD
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): a green one

Post by PhukDD » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm

So I rode today after fine tuning the bike with the data log on the Woolich system....the phuking thing is amazing perfect. I could not be happier with the results. I have a dyno appointment next Saturday to see where the bike ended up HP wise running the akrapovic slip on with the cat delete pipe from MTC.
0 x

Prof J
Low Boost
Low Boost

Post by Prof J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 pm

PhukDD wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm
So I rode today after fine tuning the bike with the data log on the Woolich system....the phuking thing is amazing perfect. I could not be happier with the results. I have a dyno appointment next Saturday to see where the bike ended up HP wise running the akrapovic slip on with the cat delete pipe from MTC.
PhukDD,

Sounds like you are enjoying the Woolich setup. It's one of my considerations. With your adjustments, what map components did you adjust, and which direction?

Did you use the H2Sx map that came with the Woolich hardware, and went from there, or ?
0 x

Prof J
Low Boost
Low Boost

Post by Prof J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Prof J wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 pm
PhukDD wrote:
PhukDD,

Sounds like you are enjoying the Woolich setup. It's one of my considerations. With your adjustments, what map components did you adjust, and which direction?

Did you use the H2SX map that came with the Woolich hardware, and went from there, or ?
0 x

Prof J
Low Boost
Low Boost

Post by Prof J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:47 pm

PhukDD wrote:
PhukDD,

Did you use the H2SX map that came with the Woolich hardware, and went from there, or ?
0 x

PhukDD
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): a green one

Post by PhukDD » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 am

Prof J wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:47 pm
PhukDD wrote:
PhukDD,

I know I am just an internet’s face but based in on what I have seen u post you need to install the Woolich system. It gives u full control of every aspect of the the bike from an ecu perspective. I have no horse in the the game other than telling you I am a happy customer. I paid butt rape MsRp for this bike when it hit the floor because I had been waiting for it for almost a year and sold my zx10. I probably have close if not over 30k in this bike and I can tell you the Woolich and sprint filter just turned this thing into a whole new beast that I luv to death. It is amazing, it was fun before it....mind. blown !
0 x

Drnick
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): Too many to list!

Post by Drnick » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 am

there Is no “piggyback system “ for this bike yet🤨
0 x

Velocitus Eradicus

Prof J
Low Boost
Low Boost

Post by Prof J » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:19 am

PhukDD wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 am
sprint filter just turned this thing into a whole new beast that I luv to death. It is amazing, it was fun before it....mind. blown !
PhukDD,

I can see you smiling. Which Sprint filter are you using, Spring P08 or Spring P08 F1?
0 x

Prof J
Low Boost
Low Boost

Post by Prof J » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:20 am

Drnick wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 am
there Is no “piggyback system “ for this bike yet🤨
Drnick,

What would you call the Woollich system?
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik