- Low Boost
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:45 am
- Location: Netherlands
- Website: http://www.zx11.nl
Always good to do some high speed runs.
Had my -derestricted- H2 up to 320kmh on gps
Of course the H2SX will be 'tested' there as well.
- Pressure Building
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:01 pm
- Location: Netherlands (Soest)
- Bike(s): H2SX
- x 6
Further the camera's for speeding taking pictures from the front are great, just say goodbye for a nice picture
- Posts: 956
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:44 pm
- Location: fort myes, florida
- x 4
- x 5
The transfegaren hwy(sp?) was so amazing!!
You blokes in Europe are so lucky to have so much variation in culture and scenery within reach. Im going to take the new back on a nice trip in the states but I don't think it will compare.
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests