Mounted VEI dual display boost/afr gauge

Bike aesthetic/mechanical/electrical modifications and general wrenching advice.
Bryan468
Low Boost
Low Boost

Mounted VEI dual display boost/afr gauge

Post by Bryan468 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:30 am

We had some rainy weather here so I decided to work on a few things with the bike. I had this gauge sitting on the shelf for a while. I use to have it on my turbo zx14 but I changed it out for a different set up so I decided to mount it on the h2 sx.

I started with a piece of exhaust pipe.

0 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, 1/2” bar spacers, turbo smart bov, Scott’s steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, custom led integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can.

Bryan468
Low Boost
Low Boost

Re: Mounted VEI dual display boost/afr gauge

Post by Bryan468 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:31 am

3 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, 1/2” bar spacers, turbo smart bov, Scott’s steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, custom led integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can.

zxhoya
Low Boost
Low Boost
Bike(s): '14 ZX-14R / '18 H2 SX SE

Post by zxhoya » Wed May 15, 2019 2:11 am

You're a member of Mensa aren't you, you're a genius.
0 x

Bryan468
Low Boost
Low Boost

Post by Bryan468 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:19 am

zxhoya wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:11 am
You're a member of Mensa aren't you, you're a genius.
I don’t think this is anything crazy. I think most people could make this mount if they had a dremel and a drill. Lol

I don’t like gauges mounted to the triple tree or in places were they’re super obvious or stick out so that’s what I came up with. I want it in a place where I can see it if I want to know what my afr or boost is without it being annoying or distracting.

I had afr, boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure, and tps on my zx14 and once I finished tuning it the only time I really paid much attention to any of that info was when I had a problem! Lol
1 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik