Share your H2SX photos and adventures!
TrevKerr
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): H2SXSE

Quick jaunt down to Oradour Sur Vayres from Rochdale

Post by TrevKerr » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 am

Hi guys

Had a pre wedding photoshoot and location checkout to do so went on the bike.

Left Rochdale area headed to Folkestone for the train then straight down to Oradour via Rouen then Tours then Poitiers into Oradour so about 900 miles in one hit.

Had a service before I went and a new set of PR5's.

Both panniers loaded with clothes and Kawasaki waterproof rolltop bag full of camera gear .... she still managed 278kmh on the satnav with more to go and straight as an arrow ! I love this bike !

But because the air temperature was low this keep my speed down most of time and she managed 50mpg average.

Had the management light come on after a refuel but a bit of octane booster and a few ignition recycles and it went away.

The last hour or so me bum was a bit achey but not to the point of getting off but maybe a gel pad may help on these sort of distances.

Cheers
france1.jpg
france2.jpg
france3.jpg
france4.jpg
france5.jpg
Trev
Last edited by TrevKerr on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

black-k1
14.7 psi
14.7 psi
Bike(s): H2 SX SE Perf. Tourer

Re: Quick jaunt down to Oradour Sur Vayres from Rochdale

Post by black-k1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:55 am

That sounds like a fun trip and, of course, the ideal bike for the job. It also looks like you were lucky with the weather.

I'm now looking forward to taking my SX SE to The Dolomites at the start of June. It should be the ideal opportunity to really see if it's as good as I hope it is. http://www.old-gits.org/thenexttrip.htm
1 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik