Motorcycle Dash Camera

Discuss apparel, gear, and tech for your rides.
HighPressure
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Bike(s): 2022 H2 SX SE

Re: Motorcycle Dash Camera

Post by HighPressure » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:53 pm

drcookie wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:34 am
I installed VSYSTO motorcycle dash cam with GPS which I purchased from Amazon and it worked pretty good. The "console" was placed under the backseat and I had to remove one side of fairing to run the cables from front to the back. I still need to clean up and extra long power cables since I also installed a switchable distribution box underneath the back seat.

Sorry if the pictures do not come up right.
Excellent! Did you mount the cameras with just the double-sided sticky tape or did you you use bolts/nuts?
0 x

drcookie
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Bike(s): 2022 H2 SX SE

Post by drcookie » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:36 pm

HighPressure wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:53 pm
drcookie wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:34 am
I installed VSYSTO motorcycle dash cam with GPS which I purchased from Amazon and it worked pretty good. The "console" was placed under the backseat and I had to remove one side of fairing to run the cables from front to the back. I still need to clean up and extra long power cables since I also installed a switchable distribution box underneath the back seat.

Sorry if the pictures do not come up right.
Excellent! Did you mount the cameras with just the double-sided sticky tape or did you you use bolts/nuts?
I used double sided tape for both front and back. The back is a little tricky since the surface was a little curvy. So what I did was I put a layer of double sided tape and then added a strip on each side. You could see from the pictures. I pressed and hold for 30 seconds for the tape to set in. I have been on a few freeway trips and so far both front and rear are staying put.
I did the same on my 2016 Kawasaki Concours 14 last year and the cameras have been holding up.

BTW, the double sided that came with it sucks. So, I would high recommended getting a heavy duty 3M double sided tape from Amazon.
0 x

jamaga7647
Bike(s): H2S

Post by jamaga7647 » Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am

I have the Mercylion motorcycle dash cam and it works great. It has 4 Modes Bending Warning. Resolution is brilliant and East to fit and bluetooth remote function.
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik