Murph's bar riser design update #3

Bike aesthetic/mechanical/electrical modifications and general wrenching advice.
User avatar
Prof J
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Posts: 501
Joined: May 29th, 2019
Location: Oregon, USA
Bike(s): '19 SE +
x 51
x 73

Re: Murph's bar riser design update #3

Post by Prof J » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:29 am


What are the most current specs on this project, i.e. rise and pull back amounts?

Thank you.
0 x

User avatar
UFO
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Posts: 356
Joined: Nov 30th, 2017
Location: PNW, USA
Bike(s): '18 H2SX SE
x 53
x 244

Re: Murph's bar riser design update #3

Post by UFO » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:35 pm


Prof J wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:29 am
What are the most current specs on this project, i.e. rise and pull back amounts?

Thank you.
Pretty much the same as list in the first post of this thread.
0 x

Various... ➡ 2000 Hayabusa ➡ 2002 VFR ➡ 2003 FJR1300 ➡ 2010 Multistrada ➡ 2018 H2SX SE #510 "Godzilla"

User avatar
SidneyCarton
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 29th, 2019
Location: Niceville, FL
Bike(s): H2 SX SE
x 2

Re: Murph's bar riser design update #3

Post by SidneyCarton » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:40 am


Anyone have an update on this project?
0 x

User avatar
SidneyCarton
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 29th, 2019
Location: Niceville, FL
Bike(s): H2 SX SE
x 2

Re: Murph's bar riser design update #3

Post by SidneyCarton » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:17 pm


I asked directly, and Murph’s replied to me “Gearing up for a production run shortly.”
1 x

User avatar
Miamijato
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2019
Location: Miami
Bike(s): ninja 1000 abs
x 9
x 2

Re: Murph's bar riser design update #3

Post by Miamijato » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:21 pm


SidneyCarton wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:17 pm
I asked directly, and Murph’s replied to me “Gearing up for a production run shortly.”
They look great, I would get a set for sure.....
0 x

User avatar
JGS
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 13th, 2019
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Murph's bar riser design update #3

Post by JGS » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:04 pm


Hello All,
I am in the process of buying a H2 SE but I desperately need to raise the bars a little, so I hoping I can get a set of these bar raisers ASAP.
Please keep me posted and advise me where and when I can buy a set!!!!
Thanking you
JGS
0 x

User avatar
wellcraft
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 78
Joined: Apr 20th, 2019
Location: US
Bike(s): H2SXSE, BMW K16GTLE, BMW R12GS
x 10

Re: Murph's bar riser design update #3

Post by wellcraft » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:49 pm


JGS wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:04 pm
Hello All,
I am in the process of buying a H2 SE but I desperately need to raise the bars a little, so I hoping I can get a set of these bar raisers ASAP.
Please keep me posted and advise me where and when I can buy a set!!!!
Thanking you
JGS
Checkout speiglerusa handle bar kit if you can't wait for the risers. The kit will set you back about 500 bucks but includes everything you need to install the handlebars yourself.
0 x

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests