Tail Section Block Off Plates

Vendors, please post a thread about your H2SX products here.
TurboBob
Pressure Building
Pressure Building

Re: Tail Section Block Off Plates

Post by TurboBob » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:40 pm

Christiaan wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:01 am
Just had Bryan468 make a set of tail section block off plates in carbon fiber — ties in really well with my Yosh carbon fiber alpha slip on exhaust. Top quality craftsmanship once again Bryan! Very happy with these plates. When the weather improves, and I get my ECU back from vcyclenut (on its way back to me already), I will post some photos of my Se+. On the question re: grab point for center stand above — I am not anticipating any problems with that subject. Left hand on left handlebar grip and right hand reaches across the tail and cups it from the right side for stability will allow center stand use without difficulty. These blocks really change the look of the Se+ by slimming the hips of this sexy machine. Strongly recommended, and with carbon fiber as the option, the difficult paint match issue is eliminated! Win win!

Bryan’s price for these professionally fabricated parts is “right on the money!” Thanks for the sale and quick ship Bryan!
:cool:
Photos please.
0 x

prettybirdSE
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): 2020 Ninja H2SE+
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrfbd ... V1aczGuzug

Post by prettybirdSE » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Couldn't agree more Christian.Mine are perfect :cheer:Bryan's DA MAN!!!
0 x

Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!

Post by Bryan468 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Christiaan wrote:
Just had Bryan468 make a set of tail section block off plates in carbon fiber — ties in really well with my Yosh carbon fiber alpha slip on exhaust. Top quality craftsmanship once again Bryan! Very happy with these plates. When the weather improves, and I get my ECU back from vcyclenut (on its way back to me already), I will post some photos of my Se+. On the question re: grab point for center stand above — I am not anticipating any problems with that subject. Left hand on left handlebar grip and right hand reaches across the tail and cups it from the right side for stability will allow center stand use without difficulty. These blocks really change the look of the Se+ by slimming the hips of this sexy machine. Strongly recommended, and with carbon fiber as the option, the difficult paint match issue is eliminated! Win win!

Bryan’s price for these professionally fabricated parts is “right on the money!” Thanks for the sale and quick ship Bryan!
Thank you for your compliments once again. Just to be clear, I took a regular set of panels and wrapped them with carbon fiber wrap.
0 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!

Post by Bryan468 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:08 pm

TurboBob wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:40 pm
Christiaan wrote:

Photos please.
Here’s a couple pictures of how mine looks with carbon fiber wrapped panels.

0 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

prettybirdSE
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): 2020 Ninja H2SE+
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrfbd ... V1aczGuzug

Post by prettybirdSE » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:27 am

Lovely Beastie :D :cheer:

Bryan had his original Green ones and sold em to me.He said the paint wasn't quite the same as the factory green.Gotta say,it matches perfect.I can't see any difference.They look awesome.Perfect fit.EASY to install.Took about 20 something minutes.That was taking my time.
Now if someone fabbed an exhaust hanger similar to the H2,I could ditch those rear peg mounts...anyone?
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik