H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts

Vendors, please post a thread about your H2SX products here.
User avatar
152
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 5
Joined: Aug 16th, 2019
x 1

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts For ZX-10 Damper

Post by 152 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:43 am


i give you money
1 x

User avatar
152
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 5
Joined: Aug 16th, 2019
x 1

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts For ZX-10 Damper

Post by 152 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:07 pm


i give you money
0 x

User avatar
PhukDD
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 191
Joined: Apr 19th, 2019
Location: Around Phoenix
Bike(s): a green one
x 11
x 59

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts For ZX-10 Damper

Post by PhukDD » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:58 pm


If he offers you a western union money order, don’t cash it.
2 x

User avatar
h2lsr
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 6
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2019
x 1

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts

Post by h2lsr » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:56 pm


Any steering damper mounts still available, i would like to purchase the mounts or a complete kit for a 2018 H2 SX.

Thx
0 x

User avatar
Bryan468
Accelerating
Accelerating
Posts: 230
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2019
x 84
x 169

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts

Post by Bryan468 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:21 pm


h2lsr wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:56 pm
Any steering damper mounts still available, i would like to purchase the mounts or a complete kit for a 2018 H2 SX.

Thx
I only have my personal set of this style mounts left. I will sell them to you if you’d like. Otherwise I will be starting production on the new version of steering damper mounts soon.

New style mounts.
Image
0 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

User avatar
geum1105
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 28th, 2019
Location: Republic of Korea
Bike(s): 2019 h2 sx se

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts

Post by geum1105 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:37 pm


Hello.
I live in South Korea

Kawasaki h2 sx se ohlins steering Dempper mount I want to buy.

I am not good at English, but if you tell me how to purchase it,
I want to buy.

And

I know you say get the ohlins damper but what length and stroke do I need

How many millimeters do I need to buy the Olens Dempper?


I'll be waiting for the reply.
0 x

User avatar
Prof J
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 907
Joined: May 29th, 2019
Bike(s): '19 SE +
x 140
x 156

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts

Post by Prof J » Mon May 04, 2020 10:00 am


Bryan468 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:21 pm
h2lsr wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:56 pm
Any steering damper mounts still available
I only have my personal set of this style mounts left. I will sell them to you if you’d like. Otherwise I will be starting production on the new version of steering damper mounts soon.

New style mounts.
Image
Bryan, please, what would you estimate the install time, for a slow installer?
0 x

\

User avatar
Bryan468
Accelerating
Accelerating
Posts: 230
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2019
x 84
x 169

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts

Post by Bryan468 » Mon May 04, 2020 11:16 am


Prof J wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:00 am
Bryan468 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:21 pm
h2lsr wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:56 pm
Any steering damper mounts still available
I only have my personal set of this style mounts left. I will sell them to you if you’d like. Otherwise I will be starting production on the new version of steering damper mounts soon.

New style mounts.
Image
Bryan, please, what would you estimate the install time, for a slow installer?
Maybe 30 minutes.
0 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

User avatar
Prof J
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 907
Joined: May 29th, 2019
Bike(s): '19 SE +
x 140
x 156

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts

Post by Prof J » Thu May 07, 2020 5:10 pm


Bryan,

I was talking to KyleUSA and they wanted to know if the damper goes full stroke end to stroke end on the Ohlins SD021, effectively being used as the 'steering stop'. They caution if that is so, as they said the Ohlins was not designed for that, and could damage the unit.

It doesn't seem they are letting the SD021 go for $335 any longer. Now at $350 something.
0 x

\

User avatar
Bryan468
Accelerating
Accelerating
Posts: 230
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2019
x 84
x 169

Re: H2 SX Steering Damper Mounts

Post by Bryan468 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:15 pm


Prof J wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 5:10 pm
Bryan,

I was talking to KyleUSA and they wanted to know if the damper goes full stroke end to stroke end on the Ohlins SD021, effectively being used as the 'steering stop'. They caution if that is so, as they said the Ohlins was not designed for that, and could damage the unit.

It doesn't seem they are letting the SD021 go for $335 any longer. Now at $350 something.
If the mounts are installed correctly then the damper will not be used as a steering stop and it will not run out of travel.
0 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests