FOR SALE..NEW unused 28ltr inner bags/oil wrench/ RST textiles

Buy/sell/trade all motorcycle related items (bikes, gear, parts, etc).
kawamad
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged

FOR SALE..NEW unused 28ltr inner bags/oil wrench/ RST textiles

Post by kawamad » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:39 pm

Sorry I did list these inner bags Few months ago but been working away so not add the chance to answer all questions.. so I've relisted the inner bags.. Please note had quite a few interested in inner bags but from over the "POND" so best if these bags sold to a member living in the UK.. as shipping to over the "POND" you most likely would not be saving money from shop price..

The inner bags are genuine kawasaki 28 ltr inner bags and was purchased for a Europe trip that was cancelled.. sold my h2 sx se :( so no longer required..so are inner bags are brand new "unused" they cost £84.99 from Kawasaki.. will except £50.00 plus post or can be collected in person from MERSEYSIDE AREA in the UK.. could "pending" distance and price of petrol could meet you somewhere if you prefer to view the bags before you part with your cash..

Also selling brand new in original packaging "gear gremlin" 80 mm x 15 flutes socket wrench fitment oil filter removal wrench.. if interested in wrench or inner bags message me will reply a.s.a.p.

Also selling RST "pro series" 2 piece textiles.. each set have removable body warmers and are fully CE approved body armour one set is Medium size other set are large size.. both sets bought just before lockdown for a Europe trip which was cancelled.. large textiles are my son-in-laws now sold his bike so no longer required.. the medium textiles are mine.. both sets of textiles are in perfect all round excellent condition and have had very little wear due to lockdown.. if interested in the medium or large textiles send me a message with your email or mobile if using whatsapps will forward pics and sizes of either medium or large textiles!

Please note due to cost of shipping over seas will only be suitable if with-in the Uk..

regards dave
Attachments
20210629_073240.jpg
20210629_073224.jpg
20210629_072428.jpg
20210629_072535.jpg
20210724_183558.jpg
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik