H2 Z

For general chat about the Kawasaki H2SX (SE). One Wheel Drive forum for all other bike talk.
wellcraft
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): H2SXSE, BMW K16GTLE, BMW R12GS

Re: H2 Z

Post by wellcraft » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:13 pm

I'll reserve judgment on the looks of the Z H2 until I see one in person. I'm planning to attend the IMS in DC in January 2020 so hopefully the bike will be on display.
1 x

Tony Nitrous
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): 8 Suzuki’s

Post by Tony Nitrous » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:05 pm

If the Z-H2 was available at the start of this year I’d probably have bought one instead of my SX SE.

Now I’m not so sure.

I’m expecting it to be a good bike but it’s not that special after the other H2’s.

It’s not going to be a H2 crazy performance bike, and it’s not going to be a SX SE high spec bike.

I’m actually keeping an eye on the used H2 market, I’ve turned a Hayabusa and GSXR’s into naked bikes. A naked H2 (not the SX) would really be something special, maybe not practical, sensible or user friendly, but entertaining!
0 x

Zdude
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): 2018 H2SXSE , 2009 Buell Lightning

Post by Zdude » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:13 pm

I think it's an absolutely awesome bike and as far as the looks are concerned, I think it will grow on people the way the Hayabusa and even further back, the original Katana did. The cool thing about the ZH2 is that the customizing will be unlimited and easy without the full fairing, Clip-ons and saddlebags. If I can get back to riding I'd love to have one and let David perform his magic on it. Might not have quite the high tech the H2SXSE but it is very close and you'll be able to use a standard Pit-Bull to lift the back up. What you save in the purchase cost can be funneled into aftermarket which might be more because they will probably sell more with a reduced price tag than the other higher cost H2 family. Glad to see this, now if they'd just stuff a ZX14 motor in there too, they'd really have something!
0 x

dieseldad60
Low Boost
Low Boost
Bike(s): 2018 Kawasaki H2 SX SE, 2001 Ducati ST4

Post by dieseldad60 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:43 pm

Zdude wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:13 pm
I think it's an absolutely awesome bike and as far as the looks are concerned, I think it will grow on people the way the Hayabusa and even further back, the original Katana did. The cool thing about the ZH2 is that the customizing will be unlimited and easy without the full fairing, Clip-ons and saddlebags. If I can get back to riding I'd love to have one and let David perform his magic on it. Might not have quite the high tech the H2SXSE but it is very close and you'll be able to use a standard Pit-Bull to lift the back up. What you save in the purchase cost can be funneled into aftermarket which might be more because they will probably sell more with a reduced price tag than the other higher cost H2 family. Glad to see this, now if they'd just stuff a ZX14 motor in there too, they'd really have something!
Z, good to hear from you! I hope you are doing well! I hope you do get back on2 wheels soon. Did you ever pull the trigger on a Spyder?
0 x

Zdude
Accelerating
Accelerating

Post by Zdude » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:59 pm

No Spyder for me, I love 2 wheels and just don't think the performance would satisfy me. I am making progress and hoping that I can overcome a couple of physical issues that seem to be diminishing. Riding is in my blood and I'm working to get back there, maybe never going to ride across America but certainly think I can get back on 2 wheels for fun and my idea of fun is lots of horsepower, reasonable comfort and decent handling. This ZH2 is intriguing and I'm anxiously watching for developments, although I do like the Touno and new Duc Streetfighter. Problem is, I have just always seemed to go back to team green after venturing onto other brands, just like their products.
0 x

dieseldad60
Low Boost
Low Boost
Bike(s): 2018 Kawasaki H2 SX SE, 2001 Ducati ST4

Post by dieseldad60 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:45 pm

Zdude wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:59 pm
No Spyder for me, I love 2 wheels and just don't think the performance would satisfy me. I am making progress and hoping that I can overcome a couple of physical issues that seem to be diminishing. Riding is in my blood and I'm working to get back there, maybe never going to ride across America but certainly think I can get back on 2 wheels for fun and my idea of fun is lots of horsepower, reasonable comfort and decent handling. This ZH2 is intriguing and I'm anxiously watching for developments, although I do like the Touno and new Duc Streetfighter. Problem is, I have just always seemed to go back to team green after venturing onto other brands, just like their products.
Totally understand the Spyder reasoning... that's why I am on my H2 now.... left the Spyder as you know. I love that new Duc naked but I just am scared to death of the COO of the Duc's. Buying one and keeping one are 2 different things.

I am very happy to hear you are making progress and am still holding out hope that we can ride Cherohola and Dragon together at some point!

Have a good one a stay in touch!!
1 x

Zdude
Accelerating
Accelerating

Post by Zdude » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:02 pm

Diesel, I owned the 1st Duc Streetfighte 1098, actually had the 1st one in Tennessee, beautiful bike, had the "S" model with Ohlins, Termi exhaust, trick wheels. I put a tuner on it called "Tune-Boy" and that bad boy was light and fast but I never could get past what some love, the dry clutch clattering. Pull up to a stop light and people would look over at you like "Something wrong with your bike?", just did not like that rattling, clattering sound but the exhaust sounded awesome! Anyway, if I was going "naked", it would most likely be as a Kawboy - LOL!
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik