H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Discussion area for news/articles posted on H2SXRiders.net.
User avatar
H2SXadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 61
Joined: Nov 30th, 2017
Location: Warp 10
Website: http://h2sxriders.net
x 254
x 41

H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by H2SXadmin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 pm


Attachments
Ninja_H2_SX_SE_Predator_Titanium.jpg
Ninja_H2_SX_SE_Predator_Black.jpg
0 x

User avatar
Palmer812
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 68
Joined: Jul 27th, 2018
Location: USA. North Carolina
Bike(s): 2015 zx14r. 2018 klx250
x 2
x 10

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by Palmer812 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:48 pm


He also posted a full stainless Alienhead system on Facebook.
1 x

User avatar
H2SXadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 61
Joined: Nov 30th, 2017
Location: Warp 10
Website: http://h2sxriders.net
x 254
x 41

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by H2SXadmin » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:47 am


Palmer812 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:48 pm
He also posted a full stainless Alienhead system on Facebook.
As soon as he has a product page on his website for the full systems I will add information on this site as well.
0 x

User avatar
Burmashave
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Posts: 487
Joined: Jul 16th, 2018
Location: USA
Bike(s): H2 SX SE
x 92
x 152

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by Burmashave » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:15 am


I was thinking about an Akra can, but I think these look better, plus the db-killer is removable. And they're much less expensive.
1 x

User avatar
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 716
Joined: Jan 22nd, 2018
Location: fort myes, florida
x 230
x 523

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by vcyclenut » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm


Please remember I am a brocks dealer when looking at their products. I would appreciate a chance to earn your business
3 x

User avatar
UFO
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Posts: 356
Joined: Nov 30th, 2017
Location: PNW, USA
Bike(s): '18 H2SX SE
x 53
x 244

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by UFO » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:25 pm


vcyclenut wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm
Please remember I am a brocks dealer when looking at their products. I would appreciate a chance to earn your business
Good to know. I'm interested in the Predator slipon and ECU flash. You going to do bundles? :D

Anyway, let us know when you have them in stock or when we can order.
0 x

Various... ➡ 2000 Hayabusa ➡ 2002 VFR ➡ 2003 FJR1300 ➡ 2010 Multistrada ➡ 2018 H2SX SE #510 "Godzilla"

User avatar
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 716
Joined: Jan 22nd, 2018
Location: fort myes, florida
x 230
x 523

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by vcyclenut » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 pm


UFO wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:25 pm
vcyclenut wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm
Please remember I am a brocks dealer when looking at their products. I would appreciate a chance to earn your business
Good to know. I'm interested in the Predator slipon and ECU flash. You going to do bundles? :D

Anyway, let us know when you have them in stock or when we can order.

yes for sure ill have a flash , exhaust bundle. They are saying they will be available in November. I will post up as soon as I have my grubby hands on them
1 x

User avatar
UFO
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Posts: 356
Joined: Nov 30th, 2017
Location: PNW, USA
Bike(s): '18 H2SX SE
x 53
x 244

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by UFO » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:14 pm


vcyclenut wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 pm
yes for sure ill have a flash , exhaust bundle. They are saying they will be available in November. I will post up as soon as I have my grubby hands on them
Sweet! Look forward to it.
0 x

Various... ➡ 2000 Hayabusa ➡ 2002 VFR ➡ 2003 FJR1300 ➡ 2010 Multistrada ➡ 2018 H2SX SE #510 "Godzilla"

User avatar
Fitz
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 49
Joined: Sep 21st, 2018
x 2
x 10

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by Fitz » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 pm


vcyclenut wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm
Please remember I am a brocks dealer when looking at their products. I would appreciate a chance to earn your business
Off topic and probably on your site.... but how does shipping ecu work. Just slap a huge amount of insurance on it and hope for the best or.... because im terrified of a lost shipment coming or going on something like that.
0 x

User avatar
vcyclenut
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 716
Joined: Jan 22nd, 2018
Location: fort myes, florida
x 230
x 523

Re: H2 SX Brock’s Performance Predator Slipon Exhaust

Post by vcyclenut » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:21 pm


Fitz wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 pm
vcyclenut wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm
Please remember I am a brocks dealer when looking at their products. I would appreciate a chance to earn your business
Off topic and probably on your site.... but how does shipping ecu work. Just slap a huge amount of insurance on it and hope for the best or.... because im terrified of a lost shipment coming or going on something like that.

correct, I have literally shipped thousands of ECU's back and forth across the country over the last 8 years and have only ever had one come up missing.
0 x

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest