Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Discussion area for news/articles posted on H2SXRiders.net.
User avatar
Ninja H2SX
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 123
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2017
Location: WA State
x 33
x 36

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by Ninja H2SX » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 pm


Oyabun - Congrats !!
0 x

User avatar
Thunderdawg
Accelerating
Accelerating
Posts: 215
Joined: Feb 16th, 2018
Location: Central AZ
Bike(s): 2018 Ninja H2 SX SE
x 469
x 80

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by Thunderdawg » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:59 am


Oyabun, Gracias for posting your video. Nice to know that an owner has received their H2 SX SE. I assume your speedo display is in kph. It seemed as if you were keeping the engine revs very low. I could not read the tacho very well in the video. What was the left thumb input adjustment on the upper left of the hand grip at around 7:00 to 7:45 in your video? Again, thanks so much for posting. I may speak for others on this site that are eagerly awaiting their bikes that it is great to see the deliveries beginning to happen!!
0 x

User avatar
JonTheChron
Medium Boost
Medium Boost
Posts: 531
Joined: Dec 10th, 2017
Location: Quebec
Bike(s): H2 SX SE '18
Website: http://supercharged.ninja
x 134
x 155

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by JonTheChron » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:30 am


Oyabun, congrats! I am expecting the delivery of my bike this week in North America. Did your bike come with a letter or some accessories from kawa?
0 x

2018 H2 SX SE (1st in Canada)
2011 Ninja 1000 (sold)
2009 Ninja 250R (sold)

User avatar
Fred
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Posts: 63
Joined: Dec 14th, 2017
Location: Netherlands (Soest)
Bike(s): H2SX
x 5
x 22

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by Fred » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:57 am


Nice, thank you for sharing. How was the engine feeling at that low rpm?
0 x

User avatar
Vmatti
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 113
Joined: Jan 27th, 2018
Location: Finland
x 59
x 19

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by Vmatti » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:23 am


Thanks for the sharing video Oyabun!
What are your the very first impressions about the bike?
What is the biggest difference compared to your previous ones?
0 x

H2SX SE with panniers and Vandemon H2R (+Akrapovic)
Ex: ZZR-1400 -12
Ex: Suzuki Hayabusa -08
Ex: Kawasaki Z750 -04

User avatar
Oyabun
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 44
Joined: Feb 9th, 2018
Location: Spain
Bike(s): zzr 1400;h2 sx SE owner
x 31
x 19

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by Oyabun » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:25 pm


Thunderdawg wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:59 am
Oyabun, Gracias for posting your video. Nice to know that an owner has received their H2 SX SE. I assume your speedo display is in kph. It seemed as if you were keeping the engine revs very low. I could not read the tacho very well in the video. What was the left thumb input adjustment on the upper left of the hand grip at around 7:00 to 7:45 in your video? Again, thanks so much for posting. I may speak for others on this site that are eagerly awaiting their bikes that it is great to see the deliveries beginning to happen!!

Hi. yes it is in km / h, this button changes the Odometer on the screen
0 x

User avatar
Oyabun
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 44
Joined: Feb 9th, 2018
Location: Spain
Bike(s): zzr 1400;h2 sx SE owner
x 31
x 19

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by Oyabun » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:26 pm


JonTheChron wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:30 am
Oyabun, congrats! I am expecting the delivery of my bike this week in North America. Did your bike come with a letter or some accessories from kawa?
Hi. Im waiting for touring kit to install
0 x

User avatar
Oyabun
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 44
Joined: Feb 9th, 2018
Location: Spain
Bike(s): zzr 1400;h2 sx SE owner
x 31
x 19

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by Oyabun » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:30 pm


Fred wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:57 am
Nice, thank you for sharing. How was the engine feeling at that low rpm?
Its very soft

Manual sais to 800km do Not pass 4000rpm, to 1000km do not pass 6000rpm and to 1200km you will be free jeje for full throttlle

When weather be golf to ride i test more, here still raining

Best regards
0 x

User avatar
cOoTeR
High Boost
High Boost
Posts: 1134
Joined: Dec 15th, 2017
Location: United States
x 105
x 519

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by cOoTeR » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:32 pm


Oyabun wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:32 pm
Hi
Audio in raw i canto ride more because its rainning and windy
Congrats.

I know the audio is raw but does it sound that noisey at idle in person? It sounds like the valves or injectors are making a lot of noise at idle and low rpm. It almost sounds like a diesel.
0 x

Stock with airfilter 164whp 84ft.lbs
De-restricted + tuned 213whp 97ft.lbs
Full vandemon exhaust with tune 221whp 99ft.lbs
On Race Fuel 233whp 103ft.lbs

User avatar
Oyabun
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 44
Joined: Feb 9th, 2018
Location: Spain
Bike(s): zzr 1400;h2 sx SE owner
x 31
x 19

Re: Only 800 H2 SXs Will Be Produced in 2018

Post by Oyabun » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:33 pm


Vmatti wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:23 am
Thanks for the sharing video Oyabun!
What are your the very first impressions about the bike?
What is the biggest difference compared to your previous ones?
It is shorter than the zzr and more agil. The position is more comfortable

I used low power mode because its raining
0 x

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests