Discussion area for news/articles posted on H2SXRiders.net.
- Boost Engaged
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:40 am
- Location: CT - USA
- Bike(s): H2 SX SE + ZRX1200
- x 9
Thx for the tip Vex - as u can see, just zip tied on, but better than nothing.
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:19 pm
- Location: Seattle
- Bike(s): 2018 H2 SX SE, 2011 ZX-6R, 2017 Z125
- x 23
- x 21
That looks extremely clean. Nice job.
2018 H2 SX SE
Brock's Penta Exhaust
Block Off Plates
Sprint P08 F1-85
Stage 1 SC
Tuned by 2WDW
- Starting Engine
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:46 am
- Location: Riverside
- Bike(s): 2019 H2 SX SE+ 2012 ZX-10R 2007 ZX-6R
I also have this fender eliminator. I didn't like the open space at the top and cut the original fender to fit the space. It is sitting nicely and held with 1 black zip tie. Problem solved, no longer an issue for me.
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests