G'day there

New to H2SXRiders.net? Introduce yourself!
Post Reply
User avatar
Strayaknt
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:44 pm
Location: Australia
Bike(s): H2, H2SX, ZX14RSE
x 3
x 3

G'day there

Post by Strayaknt » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:48 pm


Allo Allo.

I take delivery of me h2sx tomorrow. Will be looking for a dark touring screen (I'm 195cm), a tune, a steering damper and a top box.

Currently ride a 2015 H2, 25,000km and a 2017 ZX-14R, 15,000km. Selling both, because the SX should be a meld of them beautifully. Hopefully!
3 x

User avatar
prettybirdSE
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:30 pm
Location: Montana
Bike(s): 2020 Ninja H2SE+
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrfbd ... V1aczGuzug
x 34
x 21

Re: G'day there

Post by prettybirdSE » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:53 pm


Welcome.I did the exact same thing.Traded my 14r and 2015 H2 in Got my SXSE+ for 10K 0 miles.Been an excellent decision since.
3500 miles on her now.No issues.Flashed,muffler replaced,raised the bars around an inch.Tail tidy.Removed mirrors for the CRG arrows.Having a great time riding.Oh,and modded the seat!lol.
I think you're gonna like this beastie.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Plus a zero gravity touring screen and passenger footpeg brackets removed.Relocated the rear brake reservoir as well.Soon to have upper cowl turn signals/block off plates integrated with amber LEDS.
1 x

User avatar
EsharoyeH2Sx
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 12, 2021 12:51 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Bike(s): 2019 H2 SX SE+
x 30
x 12

Re: G'day there

Post by EsharoyeH2Sx » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:44 pm


Strayaknt wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:48 pm
Allo Allo.

I take delivery of me h2sx tomorrow. Will be looking for a dark touring screen (I'm 195cm), a tune, a steering damper and a top box.

Currently ride a 2015 H2, 25,000km and a 2017 ZX-14R, 15,000km. Selling both, because the SX should be a meld of them beautifully. Hopefully!
Welcome to the forum! Congratulations!
0 x

Bryans468 lowering kit forks, tail elimination kit. Custom LED tail integrated signal. Brock’s lowering link and adj kickstand. ProRace GpS1 slip on.

User avatar
Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:52 pm
x 8
x 7

Re: G'day there

Post by Bryan468 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:19 am


Strayaknt wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:48 pm
Allo Allo.

I take delivery of me h2sx tomorrow. Will be looking for a dark touring screen (I'm 195cm), a tune, a steering damper and a top box.

Currently ride a 2015 H2, 25,000km and a 2017 ZX-14R, 15,000km. Selling both, because the SX should be a meld of them beautifully. Hopefully!
Welcome.

I have 3 steering dampers on hand right now if you decide to go with one of my steering damper kits. Last time I placed a order for them there was a 6-8 week lead time on them!
0 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

User avatar
Strayaknt
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:44 pm
Location: Australia
Bike(s): H2, H2SX, ZX14RSE
x 3
x 3

Re: G'day there

Post by Strayaknt » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:25 am


prettybirdSE wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:53 pm
Welcome.I did the exact same thing.Traded my 14r and 2015 H2 in Got my SXSE+ for 10K 0 miles.Been an excellent decision since.
3500 miles on her now.No issues.Flashed,muffler replaced,raised the bars around an inch.Tail tidy.Removed mirrors for the CRG arrows.Having a great time riding.Oh,and modded the seat!lol.
I think you're gonna like this beastie.
Plus a zero gravity touring screen and passenger footpeg brackets removed.Relocated the rear brake reservoir as well.Soon to have upper cowl turn signals/block off plates integrated with amber LEDS.


Do you have figures pre and post on your dyno flash? How does your SX post flash compare to your H2?
0 x

User avatar
Strayaknt
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:44 pm
Location: Australia
Bike(s): H2, H2SX, ZX14RSE
x 3
x 3

Re: G'day there

Post by Strayaknt » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:26 am


Bryan468 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:19 am

I have 3 steering dampers on hand right now if you decide to go with one of my steering damper kits. Last time I placed a order for them there was a 6-8 week lead time on them!
G'day Bryan. Love your work, but that shit is as ugly as sin itself.
0 x

User avatar
prettybirdSE
Chirp-Chirp!
Chirp-Chirp!
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:30 pm
Location: Montana
Bike(s): 2020 Ninja H2SE+
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrfbd ... V1aczGuzug
x 34
x 21

Re: G'day there

Post by prettybirdSE » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:40 pm


"Do you have figures pre and post on your dyno flash? How does your SX post flash compare to your H2"

Nope.Never had either dynoed.
0 x

User avatar
Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:52 pm
x 8
x 7

Re: G'day there

Post by Bryan468 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:29 pm


Strayaknt wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:26 am
Bryan468 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:19 am

I have 3 steering dampers on hand right now if you decide to go with one of my steering damper kits. Last time I placed a order for them there was a 6-8 week lead time on them!
G'day Bryan. Love your work, but that shit is as ugly as sin itself.
Thank you, I don’t share your opinion on the steering dampers but if you’re considering a damper for more than just how it looks the Scotts setup has some advantages over the ohlins setup that should be considered.
1 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests