The Marketplace forum is offered as a service/convenience to H2SXRiders.net members. The website owner/operator is NOT responsible for any transactions or the quality/warranty of any items sold/traded here. Those responsibilities fall to both the seller and buyer of items listed in the Marketplace forum. Sellers and buyers use this service at their own risk. It is their responsibility to ensure the validity of the sale and item before completing said sale.
Members, please don't post in an existing classified thread just to criticize the price/item/seller. Only use it to ask questions of the seller.
Marketplace Posting Guidelines:
Here are some tips for posting an effective ad. Clearly define the following:
- Start thread titles with [FS], [WTB], [SOLD] etc so members can easily scan titles.
- What are you selling: Make, model, year, color, displacement, odometer, mods, features, etc.
- How much?
- Your general location (eg. city/state). Often people will only be interested if they are relatively close.
- Pictures, pictures, pictures.
- A method of contact. I recommend an email address to start. Posting your phone number for all to see is not a great idea.
- The Marketplace forum is auto-pruned every week and removes threads that are older than 60 days old. If your item is deleted before you sell it, feel free to re-post your sale.
[Last updated: September 3, 2020]