H2SX Group Ride at Deal's Gap????

Share your H2SX photos and adventures!
Zdude
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): 2018 H2SXSE , 2009 Buell Lightning

Re: H2SX Group Ride at Deal's Gap????

Post by Zdude » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:32 am

Hey Snake, when I was down there last summer on my SXSE there were a couple guys from Northern Canada on BMW "adventure Bikes" that roomed next to us in the biker motel there. Great guys who rode those bikes down and apparently made the trip yearly. There was another guy in the motel that had a Polaris Slingshot who was on a trip around the US hitting all 4 corners before going home. Was headed to Key West after the Gap, dude had a looooong way to go but was an energetic dude that I have no doubt finished it, was supposed to end up in Seattle if I remember right. A Dragon Rally is sounding more plausible as we develop this thread.
0 x

Snakes709
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): 2018 H2 SX SE

Post by Snakes709 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:19 am

Zdude wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:32 am
Hey Snake, when I was down there last summer on my SXSE there were a couple guys from Northern Canada on BMW "adventure Bikes" that roomed next to us in the biker motel there. Great guys who rode those bikes down and apparently made the trip yearly. There was another guy in the motel that had a Polaris Slingshot who was on a trip around the US hitting all 4 corners before going home. Was headed to Key West after the Gap, dude had a looooong way to go but was an energetic dude that I have no doubt finished it, was supposed to end up in Seattle if I remember right. A Dragon Rally is sounding more plausible as we develop this thread.
Would love to ride down there but my body cant handle that, like wise with my wife. If we had the time and money, might be able to do that but would take us like a week to get down there lol. So ill either be loading my sx/se and her 650R on my truck (if i can get two bikes on the truck) or rent a trailer.
1 x

uk1
Starting Engine
Starting Engine
Bike(s): HD Gunship, Africa Twin Adv, H2 SX SE

Post by uk1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:31 am

I'm in, just need a date.
0 x

Snakes709
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): 2018 H2 SX SE

Post by Snakes709 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:31 am

So who wants to take charge with this. Wife is for it, we are trying to plan this for us but she needs to book the time off soon. Since deals gap is only 11hrs away from Fort Lauderdale we also wanna hit that up. I dont finish my semester until july 26.
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik