Few roll races

Share your H2SX photos and adventures!
Bryan468
Accelerating
Accelerating

Few roll races

Post by Bryan468 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Put a couple hundred miles on yesterday on a group ride and did a bunch of roll races. Only managed to record a few of them. Nothing too fancy. I have my camera setup for recording the gauges so it’s not the best view for races.

07 gsxr with a very light rider.
https://i.imgur.com/dCLXDie.mp4

Ran my buddy on his s1k a handful of times. This was a 3rd year pull. I gave him the hit.
https://i.imgur.com/bjaombe.mp4

This guy was just a tool. Rode his fz10 like he stole it all day with no helmet, had to be up front with the fast riders, didn’t give people any space while riding, and a complete bullshitter! So I decided to troll him a little bit. Told him I had to work for it to get around him. Lol
https://i.imgur.com/v7ngPom.mp4
3 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

Vex
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): 2018 H2 SX SE, 2011 ZX-6R, 2017 Z125

Re: Few roll races

Post by Vex » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm

No one would race me on my trip. They just looked down and shook their head, even with my luggage on. 😒 I have some footage of different places, but we need to upload it to our shared drive before we can edit and it's a few terabytes.
0 x

2018 H2 SX SE
2017 Z125 Pro
2011 ZX-6R

Bryan468
Accelerating
Accelerating

Post by Bryan468 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:00 pm

I was just checking the bike over today and I noticed one of my exhaust springs was missing.. looked a little closer and noticed I scraped the plastic and exhaust in a couple places! I guess 38 degrees is pushing it being stretched and lowered.

1 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

Bryan468
Accelerating
Accelerating

Post by Bryan468 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 pm

Vex wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm
No one would race me on my trip. They just looked down and shook their head, even with my luggage on. 😒 I have some footage of different places, but we need to upload it to our shared drive before we can edit and it's a few terabytes.
Most of the runs between us are just for fun. It’s nothing serious. I’m always trying to find ways to make it closer so they have fun too.
1 x

Miamijato
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Bike(s): 2019 Ninja H2 SXSE+

Post by Miamijato » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Bryan468 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 pm
Vex wrote:
Most of the runs between us are just for fun. It’s nothing serious. I’m always trying to find ways to make it closer so they have fun too.
Hey Bryan, did you realize you spanked your buddies while you were in Low Power, lol This bike is amazing.....
0 x

Bryan468
Accelerating
Accelerating

Post by Bryan468 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:03 pm

Miamijato wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 pm
Bryan468 wrote:
Vex wrote:
Hey Bryan, did you realize you spanked your buddies while you were in Low Power, lol This bike is amazing.....
My low power mode is actually the smooth power map from vcyclenut. My other 2 maps are e85 maps.
1 x

Miamijato
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Bike(s): 2019 Ninja H2 SXSE+

Post by Miamijato » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:13 am

Bryan468 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:03 pm
Miamijato wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 pm
Bryan468 wrote:
Vex wrote:
My low power mode is actually the smooth power map from vcyclenut. My other 2 maps are e85 maps.
Got it, mine is the Road mode, smooth......
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik