Few roll races

Share your H2SX photos and adventures!
Post Reply
User avatar
Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 284
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2019
x 102
x 225

Few roll races

Post by Bryan468 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:16 pm


Put a couple hundred miles on yesterday on a group ride and did a bunch of roll races. Only managed to record a few of them. Nothing too fancy. I have my camera setup for recording the gauges so it’s not the best view for races.

07 gsxr with a very light rider.
https://i.imgur.com/dCLXDie.mp4

Ran my buddy on his s1k a handful of times. This was a 3rd year pull. I gave him the hit.
https://i.imgur.com/bjaombe.mp4

This guy was just a tool. Rode his fz10 like he stole it all day with no helmet, had to be up front with the fast riders, didn’t give people any space while riding, and a complete bullshitter! So I decided to troll him a little bit. Told him I had to work for it to get around him. Lol
https://i.imgur.com/v7ngPom.mp4
4 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

User avatar
Vex
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 515
Joined: Sep 8th, 2019
Location: Seattle
Bike(s): 2018 H2 SX SE, 2011 ZX-6R, 2017 Z125
x 239
x 194

Re: Few roll races

Post by Vex » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm


No one would race me on my trip. They just looked down and shook their head, even with my luggage on. 😒 I have some footage of different places, but we need to upload it to our shared drive before we can edit and it's a few terabytes.
1 x

2018 H2 SX SE
Brock's Penta Exhaust
Block Off Plates
Sprint P08 F1-85
Stage 1 SC
Tuned by 2WDW
242whp/106ftlbs

User avatar
Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 284
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2019
x 102
x 225

Re: Few roll races

Post by Bryan468 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:00 pm


I was just checking the bike over today and I noticed one of my exhaust springs was missing.. looked a little closer and noticed I scraped the plastic and exhaust in a couple places! I guess 38 degrees is pushing it being stretched and lowered.

Image
1 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

User avatar
Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 284
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2019
x 102
x 225

Re: Few roll races

Post by Bryan468 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 pm


Vex wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm
No one would race me on my trip. They just looked down and shook their head, even with my luggage on. 😒 I have some footage of different places, but we need to upload it to our shared drive before we can edit and it's a few terabytes.
Most of the runs between us are just for fun. It’s nothing serious. I’m always trying to find ways to make it closer so they have fun too.
1 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

User avatar
Miamijato
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 42
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2019
Location: Miami
Bike(s): 2019 Ninja H2 SXSE+
x 27
x 16

Re: Few roll races

Post by Miamijato » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 pm


Bryan468 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 pm
Vex wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm
No one would race me on my trip. They just looked down and shook their head, even with my luggage on. 😒 I have some footage of different places, but we need to upload it to our shared drive before we can edit and it's a few terabytes.
Most of the runs between us are just for fun. It’s nothing serious. I’m always trying to find ways to make it closer so they have fun too.
Hey Bryan, did you realize you spanked your buddies while you were in Low Power, lol This bike is amazing.....
0 x

User avatar
Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 284
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2019
x 102
x 225

Re: Few roll races

Post by Bryan468 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:03 pm


Miamijato wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 pm
Bryan468 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 pm
Vex wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm
No one would race me on my trip. They just looked down and shook their head, even with my luggage on. 😒 I have some footage of different places, but we need to upload it to our shared drive before we can edit and it's a few terabytes.
Most of the runs between us are just for fun. It’s nothing serious. I’m always trying to find ways to make it closer so they have fun too.
Hey Bryan, did you realize you spanked your buddies while you were in Low Power, lol This bike is amazing.....
My low power mode is actually the smooth power map from vcyclenut. My other 2 maps are e85 maps.
1 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

User avatar
Miamijato
Boost Engaged
Boost Engaged
Posts: 42
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2019
Location: Miami
Bike(s): 2019 Ninja H2 SXSE+
x 27
x 16

Re: Few roll races

Post by Miamijato » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:13 am


Bryan468 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:03 pm
Miamijato wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 pm
Bryan468 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 pm
Vex wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm
No one would race me on my trip. They just looked down and shook their head, even with my luggage on. 😒 I have some footage of different places, but we need to upload it to our shared drive before we can edit and it's a few terabytes.
Most of the runs between us are just for fun. It’s nothing serious. I’m always trying to find ways to make it closer so they have fun too.
Hey Bryan, did you realize you spanked your buddies while you were in Low Power, lol This bike is amazing.....
My low power mode is actually the smooth power map from vcyclenut. My other 2 maps are e85 maps.
Got it, mine is the Road mode, smooth......
0 x

User avatar
dieseldad60
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 133
Joined: Jan 9th, 2019
Location: North Carolina
Bike(s): 2018 Kawasaki H2 SX SE, 2001 Ducati ST4
x 168
x 51

Re: Few roll races

Post by dieseldad60 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:12 pm


Bryan468 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:16 pm
Put a couple hundred miles on yesterday on a group ride and did a bunch of roll races. Only managed to record a few of them. Nothing too fancy. I have my camera setup for recording the gauges so it’s not the best view for races.

07 gsxr with a very light rider.
https://i.imgur.com/dCLXDie.mp4

Ran my buddy on his s1k a handful of times. This was a 3rd year pull. I gave him the hit.
https://i.imgur.com/bjaombe.mp4

This guy was just a tool. Rode his fz10 like he stole it all day with no helmet, had to be up front with the fast riders, didn’t give people any space while riding, and a complete bullshitter! So I decided to troll him a little bit. Told him I had to work for it to get around him. Lol
https://i.imgur.com/v7ngPom.mp4
I'd say you took it pretty easy on "the tool" :-) I go harder passing a semi than that ... you were definitely playing with him. That must have been fun!
0 x

User avatar
Bryan468
Supercharged!
Supercharged!
Posts: 284
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2019
x 102
x 225

Re: Few roll races

Post by Bryan468 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:24 am


dieseldad60 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:12 pm
Bryan468 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:16 pm
Put a couple hundred miles on yesterday on a group ride and did a bunch of roll races. Only managed to record a few of them. Nothing too fancy. I have my camera setup for recording the gauges so it’s not the best view for races.

07 gsxr with a very light rider.
https://i.imgur.com/dCLXDie.mp4

Ran my buddy on his s1k a handful of times. This was a 3rd year pull. I gave him the hit.
https://i.imgur.com/bjaombe.mp4

This guy was just a tool. Rode his fz10 like he stole it all day with no helmet, had to be up front with the fast riders, didn’t give people any space while riding, and a complete bullshitter! So I decided to troll him a little bit. Told him I had to work for it to get around him. Lol
https://i.imgur.com/v7ngPom.mp4
I'd say you took it pretty easy on "the tool" :-) I go harder passing a semi than that ... you were definitely playing with him. That must have been fun!
Ya... he felt pretty good about his bike at the end of the day. Lol
1 x

Vcyclenut ecu flash, zx10 header, pair valve delete, sprint filter, ABM bars, turbo smart bov, Scotts steering damper, Adams extended swing arm, integrated tail light, tail section block off panels, water meth injection, oil catch can, e85 cont. analyzer

User avatar
black-k1
Low Boost
Low Boost
Posts: 144
Joined: Mar 10th, 2019
Location: Suffolk, UK
Bike(s): H2 SX SE Perf. Tourer
Website: http://www.old-gits.org
x 17
x 68

Re: Few roll races

Post by black-k1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:30 am


The one that sticks in my mind was a friend on a BMW K1300S. I'd had two of these and have done over 100k miles on them. I really like the K1300S

We lined up the bikes and did a shared count down over the intercom. The next thing I heard, after a couple of seconds, was "Jesus, you just fucked off!". Said it all! :D
1 x

An original Old Git
European Motorcycle Tours
www.old-gits.org

Post Reply
meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest