Any gun owners here?

No politics or religion please! Everything else is fair game.
Snakes709
Accelerating
Accelerating
Bike(s): 2018 H2 SX SE

Re: Any gun owners here?

Post by Snakes709 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:17 pm

windjammer47 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:01 pm
Snakes709 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 am
Anyone else into shooting? After 11 years in the army and being on temp disability I got nothing but time to send rounds down range. I do all target shooting, mostly precision but also do some tactical shooting with my buddies from the army. Few pictures of mine and the wifes guns
Nice. I just got off of TDRL myself. I've been thinking about getting into precision shooting but I'm stranded in California till my wife gets her PCS orders to Ft.Bragg/Pope AFB here in the next five months. Most of the rifle ranges have closed down so my kids and I have reserved to collecting/shooting handguns for the time being. Here's what I last took out to my local pistol range:
Very nice collection. I might be in the same boat. Moving back home to Halifax, NS. And there isnt many, if any, long ranges. Think the longest is 300m and is private invite only. Exploring the option of buying some land and jumping through the legal hoops of being able to build my own range. My AR-15 is zeroed for 300m, so not much of a challenge there if i was able to get access to that range
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik