Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:29 pm
PhukDD wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:25 pm
Tony Nitrous wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:04 am
PhukDD wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:19 pm
It looks like it would go faster than no windscreen would be comfortable
I think you may be right.... although horsepower is a whole heap of fun other than top speed.

Sat upright on a powerful naked bike is a great laugh.
I love my naked Hayabusa and B-King, as I did my naked GSXR and nitrous Bandit, they are very entertaining without trying to set land speed records.
I get it, just don’t understand it. My idea of a fun day riding is 200-400 miles. The wind constantly beating your lid, wears you out. This looks comfortable down to the grocery store and back.
soooo, you do not like naked bikes
I guess not. I had the z750 when it came out, was fun but quickly sold it for the Zx10.
0 x

wellcraft
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): H2SXSE, BMW K16GTLE, BMW R12GS

Re: 2020 Z H2 studio picture and video

Post by wellcraft » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:31 pm

PhukDD wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:25 pm
Tony Nitrous wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:04 am
PhukDD wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:19 pm
It looks like it would go faster than no windscreen would be comfortable
I think you may be right.... although horsepower is a whole heap of fun other than top speed.

Sat upright on a powerful naked bike is a great laugh.
I love my naked Hayabusa and B-King, as I did my naked GSXR and nitrous Bandit, they are very entertaining without trying to set land speed records.
I get it, just don’t understand it. My idea of a fun day riding is 200-400 miles. The wind constantly beating your lid, wears you out. This looks comfortable down to the grocery store and back.
Lack of wind protection is a tradeoff on all naked bikes, some riders love the wind in their face others not so much.
No doubt someone will come out with a windscreen as a aftermarket option to make the bike a bit more rider friendly.
0 x

Tony Nitrous
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): 8 Suzuki’s

Post by Tony Nitrous » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:50 pm

I do regular 400 - 450 mile rides on my naked Hayabusa, Bandit 1200, B-King, GSX1400 or GSX1100. Longer if it going away to meet mates. A lot of folk do. It’s not a big deal.

Naked bikes aren’t ideal for hyper speeds but in the real world I avoid highways and enjoy twisty country roads. I’m normaly around the mountains and dams not sitting on boring highways.

To me big naked bikes are normal, my faired SX SE is the novelty.

Sitting behind Tupperware has its advantages but it’s not the the be all and end all of motorcycling. If I could only have one bike it wouldn’t be faired.

Each to their own.
0 x

Tony Nitrous
Pressure Building
Pressure Building
Bike(s): 8 Suzuki’s

Post by Tony Nitrous » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:54 pm

wellcraft wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:31 pm

Lack of wind protection is a tradeoff on all naked bikes, some riders love the wind in their face others not so much.
No doubt someone will come out with a windscreen as a aftermarket option to make the bike a bit more rider friendly.
Spot on and very true.

I know folk who are planning the opposite.
More than one person is keeping an eye of the sports / single seat H2 prices, both used and lightly damaged bikes, with the intention of building a serious full-on high performance naked above SX numbers.
0 x

meble kuchenne na wymiar warszawa cennik