Official details of the new 2020 Kawasaki Z H2 have been released. It will be powered by the same 200 bhp H2 SX engine, not the more powerful 231 bhp H2 engine.
The U.S. will get one color option (shown here). Other markets will get up to 3 options with varying frame colors (green, red, or black).
No info on the Z’s weight, but here are more details.
- High Performance Showa Suspension Components
- Brembo® Monobloc Brake Calipers
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS)
- Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM)
- Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF)
- Electronic Cruise Control
- Integrated Riding Modes
- Assist & Slipper Clutch
- All Digital TFT Color Instrumentation
- Smartphone Connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- All LED Lighting
MSRP: $17,000 USD
H2SXRiders.net — Discuss in our Forums